sitex 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jimmyc
Sitex 2002 is back again. Saw the offer with hardwarezone for coolpix 800 and coolscan 3 scsi scanner at S$199 each!
:)

hehe
maybe this may make canon to come up with even better offers?
:D

anyone going there to take photos?

hi guys,

sorry for being ignorant, but what is the use of the film scanner as advertised by nikon in the sitex.

thnx

remember to check out the nikon babes when you visit Sitex.. very solid :p .. was there this afternoon.. alot of ppl buying the nikon CP800

Originally posted by spirit
hi guys,

sorry for being ignorant, but what is the use of the film scanner as advertised by nikon in the sitex.

thnx

Indeed, that's very ignorant. :D

As it's name implies, a film scanner is a scanner for scanning film, like your negative film, slide film, etc. It's a much, much, much better way of getting your film into digital files than scanning photo prints on a flatbed, or scanning the film on a flatbed with film adaptor. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by freehtml
anyone going there to take photos?

Wah piang... R u a reporter? Notice nowadays, especially with the affordability digital cameras, pple are going trigger happy as long as there is an event, like a computer exhibition! These days I can't tell the difference betn a newspaper photographer and an amateur one.

Spend more time grabbing the offer items instead!!!

thnx Ckiang;)

i m totally new, so along the way got to ask sometimes stupid question. hope u guys can bear wif me.

thnx again

Status
Not open for further replies.