Singtel Broadband Problems AGAIN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octane69

Jan 10, 2005
Singapore
www.ukayphotography.com
;( The connection since late last night has been so super slow i think a dail up connection is faster... the bloody ADSL n cable connections locally are getting from bad to worst!!! PUIIII WORLD CLASS MY ASSSSSS:flush:

Huh

I have no problems so far leh

Only once the network down, boh pian

Are you using a router?

time to change to the green one? :bsmilie:

Gmail is taking 3 mins or more to load, all overseas sites load halfway n then say that sever connection is interrupted... this is ****.... :angry:

Gmail is taking 3 mins or more to load, all overseas sites load halfway n then say that sever connection is interrupted... this is ****.... :angry:

if it's of any comfort to u, i'm having problems with overseas' sites too on my maxonline.

at least ur gmail loaded... mine gave up.

Something to do with the Taiwan quake, congestion on APCN2 S7

taiwan quake.... all semicon moving to singapore soon. ;p

I can't update my blog.... :sweatsm:

Wads has this gotta do with us so far away? are our connections routed thru taiwan? I dont understand this...

a little known fact abt internet trunk traffic. IIRC, singapore's main fibre optic trunk runs thru taiwan en route to korea b4 going on to the western seaboard USA. in fact, the world's telcoms traffic runs thru (IIRC) 4-5 (?) main fibre optic trunks. been a while since i last read up telcomms trade mags... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.