Singnet Email Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARTIN1023

Mar 15, 2004
Toa Payoh
I have just bought a new PC but have lost the setting for the singnet email using starhub maxonline. At the outlook express setting, I set the following:

1) The Pop mail is: POP.singnet.com.sg
2) The outgoing mail: Mail.singnet.com.sg (also tried mail.starhub.net.sg)

But I still cannot connect to the singnet email. What is wrong?:dunno: :sweat:

I have just bought a new PC but have lost the setting for the singnet email using starhub maxonline. At the outlook express setting, I set the following:

You will encounter send mail problem becoz' you are not using SingNet connection.

You have to read/send/reply your emails via web. Go to http://webmail.singnet.com.sg

My previous PC also using starhub maxonline leh. It works. :confused:

Correct setting should be:

email_setting.jpg

i had similar problem as well... ended up, direct all emails to my hotmail account and configure outlook to download hotmail account instead of singnet account.

had tried calling up singnet and they registered that i've logged into their server. just that i can download the mails only... sending out mails is not a problem thru singnet...

Status
Not open for further replies.