Singapore's Top 5 Photographers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaren said:
no one's better than ndroo!!!!!! :angry:

HOLY COW!!! Was searching for my old post and found this! Uncle Zaren!!!!! I'm gonna chop u alive at the coffeeshop! :bigeyes: I am just a nobody. Tons of great photographers here are gonna lauf their ass off! :sweat:

ndroo said:
HOLY COW!!! Was searching for my old post and found this! Uncle Zaren!!!!! I'm gonna chop u alive at the coffeeshop! :bigeyes: I am just a nobody. Tons of great photographers here are gonna lauf their ass off! :sweat:

hahaha....took you so long to find out??!!!

:bsmilie:

but...

i stand by what i said.

in CS....ndroo's the best!

:thumbsup:

student said:
Everbody is better than me! I am a student.

(Bow very, very, very, low) :embrass:

i believe every person is a student. I mean... everyone learn a lot of new things everyday. The only differences maybe only what do you learn n how you react upon it.

anyway, i like something about you... in fact your nickname really catch my attention ^_^

AngelZhou said:
i believe every person is a student. I mean... everyone learn a lot of new things everyday. The only differences maybe only what do you learn n how you react upon it.

Well said. Something I always agree. Nobody's better than anybody. :thumbsup:

obviousdude said:
to be a top photographer, you must also be able to fend off questions like: you pro ah? where all your naked pictures? can gimme?

in this criteria nature, still life, and animal photographers sure pro one lolz... they are completely beautiful naked models =p

Sion said:
Who do you consider as Singapore's top 5 photographers?

I am one of them.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.