Singaporean are you happy!!!

Singaporean are you happy!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and a BIG one at that ... GOD loves me alot. :lovegrin:

Its Valentines tomorrow, try to discover or live some love in SG. :D

I give it 50-50. Sometime happy sometime sad.
Got money happy, :)no money sad:cry:

I'm actually glad I'm working tomorrow. :)

I used to think life is good when i'm a kid.... Then i thought that life was bad/unfair/unhappy/stupid/meaningless at some point in my life....

Now kena elightened alrd.... So i think, life is juz life lor. Happy oso life, unhappy oso life. Happy is a form of emotion, unhappiness is oso a form of emotion, so happiness & unhappiness makes no diff. 1 life, live it!:D

we are force to be happy by our garment... like it or not...
honestly, we are never happy enough... but then again... we are most happy when we are with our best buddies.. time to chio chio my buddies for tcss session... :)

NO! Money not enough!

Bro, believe it or not, the more money you want, the more unhappy you will get..

Is it??????????? Wait till I become rich, I will tell you if more $$$ = more unhappy. :lovegrin:

I am a happy Singaporean. One of the reasons is safety on the street...

Photography in the night can never be any safer in Singapore than in other countries...even if I hang around my neck with a D3, D3x, 1DS MKIII and 5D MKII...

In any case, there will be pros and cons living in a country...there can never be a perfect place on earth.

Just enjoy photography, enjoy Life on whatever you have :angel:

Bro, believe it or not, the more money you want, the more unhappy you will get..

I agree. :angel:

Is it??????????? Wait till I become rich, I will tell you if more $$$ = more unhappy. :lovegrin:

The term rich can be relative...people define the amount differently...when greed sets in....no one can be really happy...as we will be so wound up in endless rat races...

I said want mah, *not* have
Anyway do you think that really rich people are really happy?
They may have lots of fortune, but what about their family, health, etc?
The things they may have neglected all those times..

Wanting more money is endless,
it just keeps going rite?
If people say "money not enough", then what is "enough"?
1 million? 2 million? 1 trillion?
Remember, greed is the reason why we are all in this economic crisis in the first place..

I don't need alot of money or be super rich. Just want to buy what I want and still have enough for retirement.Don't need a super car, just a XC90 type.....don't need alot of lense, just need 3 more items to complete my collection....Don't need a bunglow but just a 3000 sq/ft S/double storey house......just have enough to eat at resturants 3 to 4 times a week but I guess I'll miss hawker food.
Asking for too much right?:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Actually I would love to be happy, but I think I'm more to the unhappy side.

Happy as in I'm not handicapped in any ways, hence a healthy guy in a peaceful country.

No as in this country have way too much restrictions and etc

1. things are freaking expensive especially like flat and car, how to buy?
2. cannot do this cannot do that... a bit also catch
3. public transport always packed, then cabs also ex
4. a complain nation (I'm one of them? Haha)

NO

....but I would get a little reprieve tomorrow evening when I finally leave my god forsaken job for the final time. Hope he eat $hit and die. Not that I am bitter or anything. :devil:

You mean like those black catfish we see in sewers.........?:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.