Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't manage to catch the blythe booth, maybe tomorrow. Managed to catch some awesome cosplayers with my P&S (shot in full manual), still editing, pardon my poor skills. Thx for the info, had fun.

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

Last edited:
I was there, happily snapping away.... until..... my stupid SD card went kaput!!!! Lost all the photo taken.

Sigh~~:dunno:

Here are some pics of the Blythe dolls i took today. Pics are unedited except for adding of border. No flash used too.

Picture1-32.jpg

Picture1-33.jpg

Picture3-6.jpg

Picture2-10.jpg

Picture5-3.jpg

Last edited:
Er, guys... where's Blythe located? I didn't stick around for long, didn't manage to find it. I want to capture the eyes.. nice and big.
Closest to Blythe I've gotten was this DP <-- shot with my 6yr old p&s :bsmilie: . Will bring primes for it tmw.. hmm is it inside Coscon?

Er, guys... where's Blythe located? I didn't stick around for long, didn't manage to find it. I want to capture the eyes.. nice and big.
Closest to Blythe I've gotten was this DP <-- shot with my 6yr old p&s :bsmilie: . Will bring primes for it tmw.. hmm is it inside Coscon?

Blythe is a nice cute pink booth area located on the left side of the hall front the entrance.

I was there. Battery died. Took only a few shots.

5679400.81ddbd7b.500.jpg

i was there too :D

Last edited:
No cosplay pics? anyone got the ppl from the group cosplay? it was crowded and first time i attend such an event so really did not get into place to get a right shot, saw a bro with a light umbrella at a corner and he was bringing the subjects to him instead hahaha. Think is good hahaa :)

I have 2 pics here , 1 i need an ID and one of kakashi whom i like :)

#1 ID needed
CP1.jpg

#2 Kakashi
CP2.jpg

cheers,
kilkenny

Status
Not open for further replies.