Singapore Navy Biathlon 2003, 30th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
Any interested personel going to shoot? Not as official photogs, but there should be more than enough scenes for everyone to shoot for a sports portfolio... :)

I will be going, but not to shoot - i'll be taking part in the event myself...

http://www.safra.org.sg/happenings/activities.shtml#biathlon

30th March 2003, 0800hrs

maybe not free that day and too heavy to run.

But......

remember to wear clubsnap's T-shirt!

:gbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by sehsuan
Any interested personel going to shoot? Not as official photogs, but there should be more than enough scenes for everyone to shoot for a sports portfolio... :)

I will be going, but not to shoot - i'll be taking part in the event myself...

Wah!! Mr sehsuan.... u must be damn fit to participate in the event. Me after the swim collapse liao.....

Originally posted by lazyfiddler
Wah!! Mr sehsuan.... u must be damn fit to participate in the event. Me after the swim collapse liao.....

collapse already, better still. accident photography! :D

You all better don't collapse hor! I'll most probably be involved in the medical cover!! I'll take the stretcher and whack you people.......

Since i have yet to fully recover from my slightly blocked nose, i think i might skip the event altogether, and instead practice sports photography. and not to forget the tight buns... :D

any takers? i sure would like to have other photogs committing with a "yes", so that i would rather shoot than "ai mai, ai mai" participate and leave that spanking new camera alone at home... better still if got any canon slr users going, so that i can try and see the difference between the lens!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.