Singapore Model(ahem motor)show 2006 : 2nd Day and 3rd Day collections ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice model huh? What are you waiting for? She's waiting for u to shoot her at Suntec !!!

Lol! I went over on Sun already =)

Am going over again tommorrow haha!

Who's joining?!

Most of the models should be there right?

All shot iso 200 or 400 depending on lighting. Lens wise, I fix to 50mm f1.8 for every shot, only used filter to adjust accordingly :).

You never use flash at all?

Where's your chiobu collection with CLS?
Soon soon... ;p Haven't done CLS with my "Fav teeth" award winner yet... :lovegrin: Will get her next time round... :bsmilie:

I think he used flash just that it was pointed up with a diffuser? ;) just a guess.
Its flash with the lightsphere pointed up :). Try to control the flash with shooting, too much will cause the face to get lots of white white hot spots due to the reflective eh sweat or oily face (if the models have that is) ...

Soon soon... ;p Haven't done CLS with my "Fav teeth" award winner yet... :lovegrin: Will get her next time round... :bsmilie:
So, u gonna stuff that flash into her mouth ;p and shoot coloured lights out from there? Gogogo post your collections from the past few days :). When u going down again?

Its flash with the lightsphere pointed up :). Try to control the flash with shooting, too much will cause the face to get lots of white white hot spots due to the reflective eh sweat or oily face (if the models have that is) ...

Have have. Was there last Friday at 12 noon. A few of them had oily face. Photos all went... well... sad...

So, u gonna stuff that flash into her mouth ;p and shoot coloured lights out from there? Gogogo post your collections from the past few days :). When u going down again?
My "Fav teeth" award winner must do one super exclusive one... I haven't think of what to do to her yet... :bsmilie:

I thinking of going down on Friday... For the past 2 days, very hard to do CLS ar coz too many people... Anyway, very hard to do with only 2 flashes leh... Very limited to play with... :sweat:

POWER !! :bigeyes:
keep it up !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wat settings you used? any flash? if so, wat model?

My "Fav teeth" award winner must do one super exclusive one... I haven't think of what to do to her yet... :bsmilie:

I thinking of going down on Friday... For the past 2 days, very hard to do CLS ar coz too many people... Anyway, very hard to do with only 2 flashes leh... Very limited to play with... :sweat:
Before u go down go to CP and BBB more flashes 1st lor ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.