Singapore is not just for the rich: PM Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
More good years also with world class transport, 17mins wait for a bus in the morning in the CBD area.

worldclasstransport.jpg

singapore always world class one. :confused:

Shakespear said: The educated should produce more. Graduate should marry graduate.

This will worsen the class divide. Can already see this happening. Nature should run its course.

we will just phase out all the poor and unhealthy, people with poor genes...
let the educated and healthy produce more.
poor and unhealthy produce less and less, let the bad genes die out.

In some instances, this is known as genocide. :bsmilie:

Yeah we should let nature run its course, so that we would still be half-naked in animal skins and chasing wild women in jungle with a stone club. :bsmilie:

Nah, I prefer the "bonking" of the women over the head then dragging them back to the cave by their hair - for more "bonking"...

God I'm such a sexist... :nono:

Nah, I prefer the "bonking" of the women over the head then dragging them back to the cave by their hair - for more "bonking"...

God I'm such a sexist... :nono:

well, thats a time of mass Rapunzel syndrome - shaver deprived era - dun be surprised if u see their armpit hair longer than yours... :bsmilie:

well, thats a time of mass Rapunzel syndrome - shaver deprived era - dun be surprised if u see their armpit hair longer than yours... :bsmilie:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww....

*GET THAT IMAGE OUTTA MY HEAD!*

:ipuke:

More good years also with world class transport, 17mins wait for a bus in the morning in the CBD area.

worldclasstransport.jpg

Bro,
wait lah. this is still the first step towards a world class transport.
at least you now know that you have to wait 17 minutes for a bus. :bsmilie:

trying to beat the monday morning blues....
wish every day was a sunday....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww....

*GET THAT IMAGE OUTTA MY HEAD!*

:ipuke:

add another song for u...

imagine some hot lass singing... with rapunzel style armpit hair...

nah nah nah......

You just can't get me out of your head,
My arm pit hair growing like rapunzel liddat
So you can't get me out of your head,
Don't you like my armpit sticking on your face...

worldclasstransport.jpg

Send a complaint letter to the company, cc PTC. They will look into the matters. You need to provide your ezlink card number, date, time and venue of the incident. Usually, they will contact you within a few working days to look into the matter.

if i got double degree, can pwn phd deep deep... :devil:
why we do not have the freedom to have more than one wife? :think::bsmilie: my body, my money....why let policy control me? :confused:

haha.. if this is EDMW i would probably have unleashed my unreserved comments.. but.. hmm.. :X its good to keep mum... *cough*

Thank you for sharing. :)

As you have so rightly pointed out, this isn't EDMW and I have stated before, this is not the platform for such discussions.

I am hereby closing this thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.