Singapore Garden Festival, which lens to bring

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurblur

Aug 10, 2006
Singapore
Hi, can Bro/Sis here advise on what lens should I bring for the Singapore Garden Festival?

Sigma 2470 EX or CZ1680 or Sigma 70300

Should I bring External flash?

Thanks

You need wide CZ1680 to cover the full area display, closeup with Sigma 70300 and flash to fill in the light if is dark.

i've been thinking about this event too... already got my tix... just not sure if the will have any natural light from skylight or something as i would prefer not to use flash...

anyone been to the past event before? can share some insights/tips... ... photos!?!

To TS, bring you CZ and 70-300, tripod. unless you are planning to use High ISO, then ditch the tripod.

sorry, no natural light, all tungsten and flourescent.

if you are into macro, bring your longest macro lens coz exhibits can be pretty far away.
flash is good to have.

i've been thinking about this event too... already got my tix... just not sure if the will have any natural light from skylight or something as i would prefer not to use flash...

anyone been to the past event before? can share some insights/tips... ... photos!?!

I would bring a long macro and a tripod. A short zoom is good for the larger exhibits. And as mentioned, it's all artificial lighting...

Status
Not open for further replies.