Singapore Garden Festival 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested. Count me in. Thanks

Im interested to join too.

Count me in ! :D

very interested, been attending the event for the past 2 years. It would be good to shoot without the crowd. If not i have to waste a lot of time waiting for people to move on before i can get the shots, neither i want to disrupt other people admiring it. If is selective photographers i can email you my images i capture last year.

keen to come! I am a newbie here. J

Count me in.

Yes, I am interest

Im interested!

I am interested too!!

I am interested also. W/o the crowd sure is nice. But what will be the charges like, and how many photographers could join? Else it will end up harder to shoot as everyone is on the best spot for shooting.

My suggestion is on the show days, except VIP visit day. There will be an one-hour advance shooting, and an additional one-hour after hall close. Limited to 20~50px (depends on hall size), full ticket payment. To be fair for everyone, each photographer only allow to have one session during the entire event (proof of NRIC) This should be able to have around 500 photographer to have their golden chance.

i'm interested

I am interest also.
Good to extend the preview 3-4 day before open to public.

i create a list for those interest to attned preview day as next thread. please feel free to fill in your nick.

Nick name list interest person in the preview of the garden.
pls feel free to list down nick name. pls bare in mind. it not warranty anything from the event organiser on this list.

1.KHC

KHC said:
pls feel free to list down nick name. pls bare in mind. it not warranty anything from the event organiser on this list.

1.KHC
2.Godsp33d

1.KHC
2.Godsp33d
3.slmka (Man Kai)

1.KHC
2.Godsp33d
3.slmka (Man Kai)
4. Rhino123

1.KHC
2.Godsp33d
3.slmka (Man Kai)
4. Rhino123
5. tazzie21
6. Angela

1.KHC
2.Godsp33d
3.slmka (Man Kai)
4. Rhino123
5. tazzie21
6. Angela
7. John wayne
8. Daniu

Status
Not open for further replies.