Singapore ferris wheel price

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds very reason :thumbsup:

but where's your office building??? unblocked view???

ah, that would be revealing too much in a public forum like ths ;)

as far as view, yeah - totally unblocked view :thumbsup:
my boss keeps using that as an excuse not to give me a good bonus. tells me "hey, you've got a million dollar view. take that as your bonus for this year" :bsmilie:
I am thinking that with this singapore flyer thing starting up, i better work towards that million. now, lemme do some maths. how many visitors would i need to make a million bucks ;)

available only when it starts working, yeah ?

During the day : 5 bucks for one revolution of that thing
At night : 10 bucks

No need to queue :bsmilie:

Oh, on weekends only. I'll be sacked if I do this during a working day :bsmilie:

Model and drink are provided or not? :bsmilie:

Model and drink are provided or not? :bsmilie:

wah liau. for 5 bucks, you want model and drink too :bsmilie:
next thing jeanie will ask "can i setup my studio lighting and get my models to jump ?" :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jeanie,
nothing personal, ok ? all my comments are in jest, because i've got nothing constructive to do on a lousy friday evening.

singapore is very creative, no? singapore flyer... sheesh.

money makes this wheel go round? if d capsule got bird droppings will i get another ride for free? cos must make customer happy, i cant take a pic w/ bird droppings on it ler. dun need go extra mile, jus 1 more rd for me gd enough. :bsmilie:

oso wondering wad will u do if u r trapped w/ a armed, aggressive & mad person up there? :think:

Hi, on the subject of bird droppings, please do remember to visit the restrooms before you 'fly'. 37 minutes into the ride can be a long time when you want to pee!

Hi, on the subject of bird droppings, please do remember to visit the restrooms before you 'fly'. 37 minutes into the ride can be a long time when you want to pee!

hope they provide emergency bags in case of upset tummys...LOL!!! ;p

pee out of the window la.............. free drinks for those down there in the queue for the next ride........

Get 30 friends, each one bring 33 dollars then can liao

The ferris wheel is a blissful distraction for the Proletariat in the democractic belief that between Nouveau riche and Bourgeoisie and Proletariat there should be a common sharing of earthly enjoyments.

:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The first enterprising CSer will be there setting up a stall selling empty plastic bottles to the ferris wheel riders who are in urgent need of relief. :bsmilie:

The first enterprising CSer will be there setting up a stall selling empty plastic bottles to the ferris wheel riders who are in urgent need of relief. :bsmilie:

& i'll b jus beside tt stall offering privacy enclosures! :cool:

Wow! this ferris wheel thing really good, makes us discover our entrepreneurial skills to help boost the(our)economy! Any more ideas....Hee! Hee!

Status
Not open for further replies.