Singapore Fashion Festival 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be surprised that some of the events are actually already fully booked by now and that's why giving that message.

From what I can see, only a handful of them are still available for booking.

I don't intend to go as shooting fashion is not exactly my cup of tea. However, may drop by Raffles City or Marina Square over the next couple of weeks for the fringe fashion shows to practice shooting if got time and mood.
but it had yet to open:confused:

but it had yet to open:confused:

The only one left now is afternoon events for 1st April.

I won't be surprised that most shows are fully booked by now (6+pm) as mastercard members have earlier access to booking before others . Those who are really would have mostly booked as early as 0:00.01 hours early today 15 March.

The only one left now is afternoon events for 1st April.

I won't be surprised that most shows are fully booked by now (6+pm) as mastercard members have earlier access to booking before others . Those who are really would have mostly booked as early as 0:00.01 hours early today 15 March.
huh:bigeyes: , i was online since 0:00.01 hours early today 15 March... and the site did not change...

huh:bigeyes: , i was online since 0:00.01 hours early today 15 March... and the site did not change...

Just a while ago, I managed to book tickets to the afternoon events on 1st April.

It's possible that mastercard members and others have already fully booked most of the events.

so who manage to get tixs ?

Anyone have excess tickets for
The Nokia L’Amour Young Designer Show
5.00 pm Sat 24 March
and
TANGS Wardrobe Women
2.00 pm Sun 25 March
and like to swap for other weekend tickets ;p
PM me.

u can still get tickets for 31/3 & 1/4.

u got the triumph tix ? who got that tix ? can spare me ?

No lah, I just saw it when i start clicking every slot to book tics :embrass:

Those tickets are in the hands of MasterCard premium cardholders :rolleyes:

I am a MasterCard premiun cardholder. I have submitted 2 applications (including the supplementary card) for any of the tickets and I have got none:( . Luckily I was able to get some tickets for the 25th, 30th Mar and 1 Apr tickets this evening.

manage to get tixs but not what i want to get !! sian

i got a ticket for 1st april and it states entrance B, general admission. what does it mean? do u all think we will be able to get a good spot to take photos?

Also got tickets that state entrance B. Wonder what type of seats we are getting? I saw in the ST that there are fashion shows at AMK Hub on 31/3 & 1/4 but no timing stated.

i got a ticket for 1st april and it states entrance B, general admission. what does it mean? do u all think we will be able to get a good spot to take photos?

well

you can run to the media area immediately after they let u in

and grab the best spot available. you can dun bother about sitting down in this show, no chance for you at all.

And please do not block the media crew there or make a sence with them.

Thanks

Also got tickets that state entrance B. Wonder what type of seats we are getting? I saw in the ST that there are fashion shows at AMK Hub on 31/3 & 1/4 but no timing stated.

if lucky a padded chair...if sway... a plastic stool:bsmilie:
i'm staying at amk will monitor the situation there;)

I won't be surprised if this year's showroom is going to be much smaller than last years.... :S

well

you can run to the media area immediately after they let u in

and grab the best spot available. you can dun bother about sitting down in this show, no chance for you at all.

And please do not block the media crew there or make a sence with them.

Thanks

u mean the media area is open to all? that's good :cool:

by the way is there a dress code for such an event:think: its a FASHION festival but i'm thinking of wearing shorts there, is it allowed? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.