Singapore Budget statement out at 3.30pm on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
fotoudavid said:
maybe discounted price for liverpool matches, all other team will increase the prices:bsmilie:

then eat at home everyday will get 20cts rebate on water bills per day. if couple go out watch movie will be getting pop corns at 50 cts only.

haha! ;) if only!

What??? No housing??? The most important in Singapore and yet nothing fir that????

All adult Singaporeans will also receive Growth Dividends to share the fruits of last year’s exceptional economic growth. The majority of Singaporeans – 80% – will get $600 to $800 each.

Is it true? or yet to be confirm?

luckyorange said:
All adult Singaporeans will also receive Growth Dividends to share the fruits of last year’s exceptional economic growth. The majority of Singaporeans – 80% – will get $600 to $800 each.

Election is coming, most likely it's true but they will take it back in the form of taxes

nothing significant. the Dividends is not even worthy to mention. NS man gets 100 dollars, i give them 100$ and tell them to leave me alone from ICT better! GST or housing (stamp fees) enough to suck the cash payout back. basically, middle income ppl are still screwed up on housing! i dont see them helping Sgreans who had defend the country and contributed to the economy.. GST????

My credit card gave out plenty of cash rebates but I wonder how will the bank earn it all back? :think:

thru the retailer. What goes around, comes around. and we are pay for the cash rebates :confused:

"Most Singaporeans happy with Budget 2011" so said by the Garmen's state controlled media organisation ranked 167th in a Press Freedom Index. :(
"Even the removal of the television and radio licence fees proved good news for some.

Said 50-year-old Ananth Sankaran: "I think it's good for the entertainment industry. I think it's also good for (TV) viewers...""

Simi jiao wei is this? :hammer:

You can calculate the approximate $$$ you will get from this year Budget 2011.

Click on the <Online Calculator> button.

http://app.singaporebudget.gov.sg/hbc/index.asp

These will be the goodies before the GE. After that, the medicine will come ...... :sticktong

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

in my half sleep half awakeness yesterday night during the news , i thought i saw them interviewing a young couple who was lamenting about costs, that their second kid was going to be eligible for preschool soon when the older child was already enrolled into some $ 1200 / month preschool thing. They thumbs up on the budget for helping them defray some costs somewhat

anyone saw that ?

More details to be out soon after their "Budget Debate".

Snice the economy is doing so well and they are able to put back the $4billion back to the reserve which they used in the past, can we just have some shares in GIC instead of $600-$800.:cool:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.