Singapore Airshow 2014 Rehearsal 8-Feb

Singer high

Aug 18, 2006
SG
botsndolls.blogspot.com
I went to Changi Ferry Terminal this morning to catch the flying display rehearsal. Only saw the RSAF Black Knights, F-18 solo, F-16 solo and ROKAF Black Eagles. Disappointed didn't get to see the V-22 Osprey...

Some initial shots of the Black Knights in their new livery!

Shot using Nikon D7000 + Sigma 120-400mm More to come!

two thumbs up!!

Thanks CCx9!

@huggable: I don't know why but I cannot reply your PM. Anyway I was at Ferry Terminal carpark. But from previous years, this carpark will be closed during the actual airshow days. So think you can only park at carpark 6 and walk down.

Thanks CCx9!

@huggable: I don't know why but I cannot reply your PM. Anyway I was at Ferry Terminal carpark. But from previous years, this carpark will be closed during the actual airshow days. So think you can only park at carpark 6 and walk down.

Yah, carpark 7 will be blocked off and carcaprk 6 is also too small. Will either need someone to ferry you in or cycling is another option.

Adding more photos of the Black Knights

Double Inverted Wrap manoeuvre

Next up will be the ROKAF Black Eagles!

Nice bro! Care to share what lens u use for this close up shots?
Thanks mate! I'm using the Sigma 120-400mm OS lens.

One more photo of a Black Knights manoeuvre. They seem to do this everytime haha! Tip: Bring along a second body with wide lens to shoot the smoke-drawings by the Black Knights and Black Eagles.

Nice air show photos, can share your metering mode and exposure.

Thank you! I used shutter priority at 1/3200 and ISO400. Can try 1/2000 if sky is cloudy.

Hi, are you using FF or crop? also do you need to crop at post-processing to get some of those close up shots you have here?