SIN it is indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I wish my dad would take me to this kind of events when I was young.:bsmilie:

thks so much for your feedback.

This is how I see women in general. Glamour style is the one I prefer. And these race queens have tons of glamour to give.:heart:

Ur pics are very glamorous!! Strangely, I like #4 best. The rear of the ferrari contrasting with the metallic structure of the roof works real well.

It was heavy to carry my 15 kg son + 70/200 F2.8 + 28/105 F2.8 + 10/20mm and his bag for dipers....:confused:

But I thought it was a fun souvenir for him to have. So I did the weight lifting the entire evening.

I really feel like going back.;p

pretty nice coverage! on a side note, your son is a very lucky man! :bsmilie:

Hey Eikin bro ! Nice to have some news from you.

Yeah, you are right. The babes were so nice to my little chubby boy.:thumbsup:

they were loosing any sense of serious pose. Just smiling naturaly.

the models' expressions are so much more natural when they posed with your son, compared to the majority of SIN model pictures :bsmilie:

I think I will bring my son next time along...BTW, you have a handsomely cute boy.

OH THAT WAS YOUR SON!

It created a huge hoo-ha over at MBMotors when the girls gave me a vague description of an ang-moh baby and I had to source for that baby on their behalf..

:nono:

hahaha!

Oops! So sorry, I did not mean to give so much trouble. :bsmilie:

Nice to hear from you. ;)

OH THAT WAS YOUR SON!

It created a huge hoo-ha over at MBMotors when the girls gave me a vague description of an ang-moh baby and I had to source for that baby on their behalf..

:nono:

hahaha!

Nice photos...
Gd to see those models smiling naturally when wif ur son...

wonder if my baby will work with the babes...:dunno:

Man!! Should have ask my Dad to bring me to SIN too!!

....only thing is that he's 70+, and I'm 40.....

Ha ha

Ah I wish my dad would take me to this kind of events when I was young.:bsmilie:

I will know what to do when I have a son, so that he will not feel regretted
later in life. :bsmilie:

I like #1 & #2 best. :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.