Far Far East
photobucket.com
119_1906.jpg

London024.jpg

118_1851.jpg

Paris106.jpg

comments pls...

#1 cool picture....irony isnt it??
#2 looks abut blur did u use a tripod? alternatively u can shoot facing the train to get a more 2D feeling....a streak of light across the frame ya....shutter speed and all's ok....at least i can still tell its a train
#3 good to try to use the lead in line theory ... but the scene i feel is not very interesting and the path on the right is very distracting....
#4 perhaps u can try shooting right up at the lattice structure to get a pattern sort of thing...

juz my noobie 2 pixels worth...
cheers...

Witness said:
#1 cool picture....irony isnt it??
#2 looks abut blur did u use a tripod? alternatively u can shoot facing the train to get a more 2D feeling....a streak of light across the frame ya....shutter speed and all's ok....at least i can still tell its a train
#3 good to try to use the lead in line theory ... but the scene i feel is not very interesting and the path on the right is very distracting....
#4 perhaps u can try shooting right up at the lattice structure to get a pattern sort of thing...

juz my noobie 2 pixels worth...
cheers...

Thanks Gerald....dunno if u noe who am I.....

The train I didn't use a tripod..... followed thru with the camera when it was capturing the image... i.e when the shuuter was open, I moved the camera in the direction the train was heading.... no tripod... took it at the train station in London.

Yah actually the lattice is part of the Lourve Museum.... didn't think about composition then when I was on holiday and not really interested in photography then, so I just took blindly.... :bsmilie:

BTW, Weixiang here.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.