Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Picture_062web.jpg

Hiya Wolfgang,

My views..

PS or not.. Looks fine to me.. But don't really like the angle of the face at which it's captured.. Not quite there yet to me in that sense.. As in, not really capturing the essence of the subject..

And.. Tis sort of flower print shirt and low key shot plus his expression.. Rather clashing to me.. Perhaps why it doesn't totally work for me..

Sorry for being so critical :confused:

Lastly, what one would expect from me.. WAT A CUTIE! *drools* (finally some eyecandy) keh keh keh keh..

Wolf, anymore of him?

VampTreSS said:
Hiya Wolfgang,

My views..

PS or not.. Looks fine to me.. But don't really like the angle of the face at which it's captured.. Not quite there yet to me in that sense.. As in, not really capturing the essence of the subject..

And.. Tis sort of flower print shirt and low key shot plus his expression.. Rather clashing to me.. Perhaps why it doesn't totally work for me..

Sorry for being so critical :confused:

Lastly, what one would expect from me.. WAT A CUTIE! *drools* (finally some eyecandy) keh keh keh keh..

Wolf, anymore of him?

It's ok. Thanks for being honest. :)

Yes, i do have quite a fair bit more but thats for another occasion. ;) :blah: :devil:

Almost there, but not quite (take this with a large grain of salt from a non-fashion photographer).

You have to decide what you're aiming for - fashion or art. It's got the fashion look, but artistic execution.

Most of the fashion shots I've seen have the full face visible (ie you need a bit of fill on the left). Artistic shots are the ones that usually have half the face in shadow.

The one visible eye looks pretty fierce to me. I would have asked for a more seductive, half-lidded look.

StreetShooter said:
Almost there, but not quite (take this with a large grain of salt from a non-fashion photographer).

You have to decide what you're aiming for - fashion or art. It's got the fashion look, but artistic execution.

Most of the fashion shots I've seen have the full face visible (ie you need a bit of fill on the left). Artistic shots are the ones that usually have half the face in shadow.

The one visible eye looks pretty fierce to me. I would have asked for a more seductive, half-lidded look.

Many thanks for sharing Doc. Much appreciated. I reckon you are right and i get what you mean... WIll try even harder! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.