Simple Fare

kopi-o.jpg

nice and neat. :thumbsup:

hopefully u all love to lim kopi as much as i do... 3 cuppa a day at least. :bsmilie:

For me, I can't really say I love to drink coffee. That'll be the same as saying I love to breathe air. Love implies luxury. Coffee is a necessity! :bsmilie:

Anyway, those photos are seriously good. Not quite what I expect from a 82 year old professional pole dancer (your profile) :bsmilie:

For me, I can't really say I love to drink coffee. That'll be the same as saying I love to breathe air. Love implies luxury. Coffee is a necessity! :bsmilie:

Anyway, those photos are seriously good. Not quite what I expect from a 82 year old professional pole dancer (your profile) :bsmilie:

professional male pole dancer!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i'm 18 this year BTW. :bsmilie:

thanks for liking the fotos. :)

i love peranakan kuehs and i m fortunate to be able to do a project on these delicacies.

there is one really SOLID kueh, besides one of my all time favourite, the oneh-oneh, it is the lumper udang.

i guess not many of us have eaten this before but those who are a'lil bit as young as me, 18 yrs old(!), should have tried this before.

it is getting rarer, what more really delicious ones?

lumper udang is a special nonya kueh that has spicy shrimp paste hidden in sticky rice.

it is heavenly!!!

glutinousBelachan.jpg

i realise that Nikon D200 and Nikon D700 has alot of differences in the way they capture colour. the dynamic range on the D700 is really fantastic.

i've lesser editing job using D700 as compared to D200. the full frame is fantastic too as i can use tilt-shift lenses with ease.

you very evil
I am at work, just finished dinner and you make me hungry with all these!!!!

i love peranakan kuehs and i m fortunate to be able to do a project on these delicacies.

there is one really SOLID kueh, besides one of my all time favourite, the oneh-oneh, it is the lumper udang.

i guess not many of us have eaten this before but those who are a'lil bit as young as me, 18 yrs old(!), should have tried this before.

it is getting rarer, what more really delicious ones?

lumper udang is a special nonya kueh that has spicy shrimp paste hidden in sticky rice.

it is heavenly!!!

glutinousBelachan.jpg

Agreed. Simply hard to resist! Yummilious!

ya i jus finished work! i think we are all workaholics!

sadness on a saturday!

but there is beer later. :bsmilie:

i already had my hoeggarden jsut now
still working
tomorrow another long long day

:confused:

i realise that Nikon D200 and Nikon D700 has alot of differences in the way they capture colour. the dynamic range on the D700 is really fantastic.

i've lesser editing job using D700 as compared to D200. the full frame is fantastic too as i can use tilt-shift lenses with ease.

:thumbsup:
new gear
how about giving me your old D200?

:eek:
spread virus into here liao.:bsmilie: