Simple Fare

I am not a breakfast person, but you made me very hungry... need to go for early lunch liao.
Oh, the spinach sure look fresh and cooked just right. Did you cook it yourself?

I am not a breakfast person, but you made me very hungry... need to go for early lunch liao.
Oh, the spinach sure look fresh and cooked just right. Did you cook it yourself?

:) thanks babe.

the old lady at home did the cooking and me, the job of finishing them up and cleaning up the wares.

i'm hungry for more food! ;p

enjoy ur lunch!

now you are making me depressed... where I am now, there is only 1 coffee shop and only has 2 stalls worth eating from.

finished my lunch... small boring stuff
dinner? kinda just as bad as there is little variety :confused: from my mother in law and my maid (oops, dun let her or my wife see this)

well, u can post some cheesecake photos to perk up my day ;p

finished my lunch... small boring stuff
dinner? kinda just as bad as there is little variety :confused: from my mother in law and my maid (oops, dun let her or my wife see this)

well, u can post some cheesecake photos to perk up my day ;p

;p haf some in the fridge. will do so after lunch is served... and when teabreak approaches. ;p

not the wildly popular Cheesecake from The Cheesecake House though but it'll do to curb the cravings of a fat oldie like me. :bsmilie:

wah lau... i just woke up without breakfast leh.... why no cheesecakes???

my lunch... nothing beats home-cooked meals!

yummz!

just simple fare, cooked with love and shot in less than 2 mins for each photo/item! she gets all bothered and angry when the food are taken to the shooting table instead of the dining table!

blackbean-fish.jpg

Cantonese Style Black Bean Fish. i love it so much!

luncheon-meat.jpg

Pan-Fried Luncheon Meat. YUMMZ!!! goes so well with my plain porridge. i dun eat too many of these anymore. getting old and all...

sausages.jpg

Deep Fried Sausages. YUMMYZ!!! i can feel my tummy rumbling when i was shooting this dish. this dish is sinful though... haiz... need to run 100rounds later. hahahaa

there's cheesecake later in the evening for teabreak... oh, now is the time for my KOPI!! woohooooooo!

enjoy home-cooked meals whenever u can. nothing beats home-cooked meals esp. the ones that are cooked by ur loved ones.

i hope my fotos have worked out some hunger pangs in u! hoooooooooooo!

Heh, Cheesecake u twit. You really know how to get my stomach growlin'! Very nice photos! I look forward to the-cheesecake-i-cant-eat photo. ;)

u :devil:

The luncheon meat and sausages are making my very hungry now. Need to go to the lousy coffeeshop to get a milo-peng to temporarily fill the gap. Hopefully, when I am done, your cheesecake photo is ready ;)

u :devil:

The luncheon meat and sausages are making my very hungry now. Need to go to the lousy coffeeshop to get a milo-peng to temporarily fill the gap. Hopefully, when I am done, your cheesecake photo is ready ;)

;p there's a chinese saying...

the emperor's world is built around his citizens whereas the citizens' world are based on food.

;p

i'm sipping my kopi now. maybe in awhile... i love to enjoy slowly sipping my kopi...
ahhh... retirement is so good. :thumbsup:

had a slice of cheesecake and a bowl of beancurd. ;p

beancurd.jpg

less sugar! from Selegie Soya Bean!

and my favourite...

cheesecake01.jpg

cheesecake02.jpg

special Singapore Smooth Cheesecake. made with love AKA homemade!!!

now i know why my tummy so big!!!! :bsmilie:

wah piang, you evil leh you :sticktong ... btw i prefer the square format Cheesecake ... i mean cheesecake ... aiyah you know lah :bsmilie:

u evil man, now i have craving for cheesecake!
prefer the square crop photo of the cake

now, what's for dinner and supper?