SIM photographers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah... william giving talk i must go. how busy also will awol from work. haha

Pls have more outings for photoshooting or whatever de...or at least more wkshops...and don't put them at those "alot of pple cannot-make-it" timing....Hmmmmmmmmm.

Pls have more outings for photoshooting or whatever de...or at least more wkshops...and don't put them at those "alot of pple cannot-make-it" timing....Hmmmmmmmmm.

:bsmilie:

There was once on a monday afternoon at kallang shooting. :think: I guess some of us really have lessons. Please organise more shooting gatherings!

Sure ppl, will try to put them on some timing when most ppl can make it.. also, there will be more activities coming up in nov n dec.. had to slow things down cos of the exams.. look out for talks n outings :)

ps: u guys can also email the club and give suggestions on what u would like to see

SIM Photography Club ........gooo gooo goooo.........
:thumbsup:

hehe. this is good. looking foward. =)

Static: I think it would be very tough.. i don't think NUS/NTU/SMU having an alumni photography club at the moment.. it would be tough to justify the reason of having one.. even if there can be.. which alumni member would volunteer to take charge?

Hi i'd like to correct the above statement. NUSPS has a NUSAPS. www.nusaps.org Other than alumni, NUSPS has student advisors made up of previous presidents and vps from previous committees. Some of NUSPS courses are taught by alumni.

:)

Hey, this is a really good idea. I graduated from SIM-UOL last june. Would be more than willing to help or take part in the activties.

Personally, i think inviting established photographers who are former SIM students to give seminars are fine. But if the more established ones can make it on a regular basis to impart the juniors more knowledge .. it will be good.

The alumni don't have to be an official one. Cos i was in SIM ODAC during my school years and my fellow sch mates who graduated with me and some of my seniors are still joining their activties on a regular basis.

Sure ppl, will try to put them on some timing when most ppl can make it.. also, there will be more activities coming up in nov n dec.. had to slow things down cos of the exams.. look out for talks n outings :)

ps: u guys can also email the club and give suggestions on what u would like to see

Have u mentioned the email address of d club + d event on next wik?:devil:
Hohoho...Quess Who!

any SIM guys interested to go for night photography? Informal gathering.

hey!
im late!!!!
i'm in the club!
whos here?

I'm also from SPC ( SIM Photography CLub)....hehe:)

of course me
:cool:

All right,

Coming weekend, on the 3/4th, shooting in Orchard's Christmas lightings(night):thumbsup: . Anyone up for it?

are not so fresh grads welcome? haha

All right,

Coming weekend, on the 3/4th, shooting in Orchard's Christmas lightings(night):thumbsup: . Anyone up for it?

wah :eek: :( :(
not in sgp

Status
Not open for further replies.