SIA model plane...where to get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaup... thanks guys..she has passed all the interview except for the last one. So at the mean time i'm just looking ard. She likes it badly. So to signifies her success, getting this model plane would be more appropripate. personal preferences.

other then wheellock..pls share w me other places. i'll drop by whellock tis weekend. thanks. Pushup... no need lah. no need to be so intimate:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ortega said:
i think its is a must for SIA girls, there is no such thing as too much

I sense we have something in common here...

You can try and do a search for the company stargek. Can't remember the telephone number liao. they might have the die cast model there, last time I saw it on display. Its in paya Lebar area.:)

tamiya_model said:
You can try and do a search for the company stargek. Can't remember the telephone number liao. they might have the die cast model there, last time I saw it on display. Its in paya Lebar area.:)

hi thanks....

i called them liao. not A380 but other model like A777. a little ex. for the scale of 1:400 selling for $70. Marina's going for 99 for the scale of 1:200 (size from elbow to wrist). anyway, thanks for the source...:cool:

best to get from SIA... sell on plane.
alternatively SIA staff can order from their in house shop...i bought my A380 when i was working there for about $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.