[ Showcase ] - Images from Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras

Belated New Year Greetings...

EM-1 & 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

158711577.jpg

E-P5 + D Summilus 25mm f1.4

Currently collecting free toys from the hungry jack's kiddie meals. Hungry jack's is the equivalent of Burger King in Singapore.

P1110398-cropped by packerx, on Flickr

Last edited:
16082391230_cace830567_h.jpg

Olympus E-M1, M.ZD 12-40mm PRO triggering off shoe FL36r and FL600r in a Aurora mini softbox and Lastolite Ezybox hotshoe respectively, ISO 200 f8 1/250s. Flash TTL

Reactions: packerx
Chimney, EM10+Panasonic 7-14

Last edited:
From the hdb block beside
I thought there is a construction site going on opposite the Maxwell Hawkers Centre ? What Block Number is it, may I ask ?

May I also ask at which floor roughly ?

Thanks

I thought there is a construction site going on opposite the Maxwell Hawkers Centre ? What Block Number is it, may I ask ?

May I also ask at which floor roughly ?

Thanks

The one at the side of smith street,didnt take notice of the block,mainly one room flat with many senior citizens,the staircase nearer to the temple side ,9 ,10,11,12 floors have good view of the temple.may need a clamp ,best for pano stitch.

The one at the side of smith street,didnt take notice of the block,mainly one room flat with many senior citizens,the staircase nearer to the temple side ,9 ,10,11,12 floors have good view of the temple.may need a clamp ,best for pano stitch.
Thanks buddy ... oh I see, that side ... thanks ...

btw, can remember what Aperture & shutter settings you used ?

Thanks

F10,low iso,5sec

Went to Blk 335A but there was no staircase or any commmon area for public ...

Now when I see the pic again, I realise the temple is taken at an angle.

Now that I see the pic again, I think this was taken from the staircase nearer to Sago Lane instead of Smith Street. To be exact, this was taken from the staircase of Blk 5 Banda Street, right ? Will go there again to counter check ... will the staircase big enough space to put a tripod ?

Thanks

Last edited: