Show us your Nikons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SzennyBoy

Mar 3, 2002
London, UK
www.zen76903.zen.co.uk
Fellow Nikonians,
Just for the fun of it, let's have a look at your Nikons! Here are my user bodies... ;p

Nikonbodies.jpg

what are the last 2 bodies at the right?
i can see a f5,f4 and f100

cool baby you have.... just wanna ask how much you pay for the adapter at the viewfinder ???

Cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

looking forwards to see your nikkor lenses. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: trinity lens?? :think:

Wait...lemme get my handphone camera to shoot my F80... I would love your F100 or F5 if you're not using it ;p

i take the F3 if u want to be santa this year. :bsmilie:

anyway, what happen to your D1h & D100? went for extra guard duty over the weekend? ;p

nightpiper said:

anyway, what happen to your D1h & D100? went for extra guard duty over the weekend? ;p

You mean he has 7 Nikon bodies? :bigeyes:

andy9110 said:
cool baby you have.... just wanna ask how much you pay for the adapter at the viewfinder ???
The DK-2 HP eyecups were 3.00 GBP each (used) from my regular accessories supplier here (Nippon Camera). These fit directly to the eyepieces. For your D70, I'm not sure which eyepiece is the right one... there's definitely an adaptor required to convert the rectangular eyepiece to a round one before you can use these eyecups.

nightpiper said:

Kan... The D100 is current doing site duty (otherwise it is always on the microscope in the lab). As for the D1H, it got traded-in to upgrade to the D2H. No point have the two H's...

Madmax said:
You mean he has 7 Nikon bodies? :bigeyes:
There's the D100, an old F2A and a F801s... so that actually makes 8! :D

Wah! You guys really rich to build up such an impressive collection! Wonder how long I have to stay on the Roti-Diet to achieve this? :cry:

yulee said:
Wah! You guys really rich to build up such an impressive collection! Wonder how long I have to stay on the Roti-Diet to achieve this? :cry:

yulee, both espn & astin are exceptions.....they are beyond redemption.... :D
dun forget their motto.....

zorro18 said:
yulee, both espn & astin are exceptions.....they are beyond redemption.... :D
dun forget their motto.....

Eh.. I oni have a F80 with a 50 f/1.8.

Ok ok.. another Coolpix 5700 which my sister uses it :embrass: I encourage BUY BUY BUY but I've yet to BUY BUY BUY!!!

Been in this forum about 3 months - bad case of NAS (Nikon Acquisition Sickness / Syndrome) I hear "Buy Buy Buy" even in my dreams... :sweat: There must be some antidote newbies in Clubsnap have to take before they join the forum? :think:

Antidote 1: Dont log in to www.nikon.com.sg
Antidote 2: Dont ask which camera/lens is better etc
Antidote 3: Every night spend time wash and clean your equipment so u feel very tired of adding more equipment

Oh yes, I need a smoke now..

Astin said:
Antidote 1: Dont log in to www.nikon.com.sg
Antidote 2: Dont ask which camera/lens is better etc
Antidote 3: Every night spend time wash and clean your equipment so u feel very tired of adding more equipment

That's going to cause a lot of withdrawal symptoms that might make people crave for more actually :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.