Shoulder bag for D90 kit+battery pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconseet

Oct 4, 2008
Woodlands
Hi,

May i know which shoulder bag is suitable to fit into a d90 with battery pack MB-D80 attached?

My current Lowepro Nova 160AW and compu daypack don't seem to fit the camera with the batt pack attached.

Any recommendation for a good shoulder bag that anyone here currently use?

For Lowe Pro, you can try the Stealth Reporter series. I think for Nova, you will probably need the 180 and above.

For Lowe Pro, you can try the Stealth Reporter series. I think for Nova, you will probably need the 180 and above.

Thanks for the lead. Will check out these 2 product range. Confused with so many brands and product range.. trying to find one that really fit my current setup.

Thanks for the lead. Will check out these 2 product range. Confused with so many brands and product range.. trying to find one that really fit my current setup.

Alternatively, I would highly recommend that you bring your gear down to TK Foto to try out. They have a very wide range of lowerpro products and the guys in the shop are friendly and will help you to choose a suitable one. I got my lowepro there, cheap and good service!

In that way, you can better gauge the volume of your gear + accessories and also the "feel" of the bag on trying to carry it.

Status
Not open for further replies.