Should i Change my Canon 500D to a Nikon D7000

until you finally find something that you are happy with..........

i agree with this, if u've tried d7k and feel like u're more happy with the UI and feel then get it, but both d7k + kit lens or 24-105L won't improve ur photography coz it's 20% tools + 30% outside elements & objects + 50% you :D

Hey everyone! thank you so much for all the response! Really appreciate all your inputs :thumbsup: it looks like the immediate agenda is to work on my skills :D

That D7k sure wont do much justice with my amateur skill set of mine

Super thanks again

Keep the Canon. Save the $.

As a Nikon user, I think D7K has very good spec...in my pov, better than 500D due to ISO performance. However, I would still say it's futile to jump ship.

If you bought a D7K, then canon came out with a "8D" with even better spec, then are you going to jump back again? then Sony/Pentax also came out with something better, are you going to hop around?

I would think might as well go buy L lenses and fit to your 500D and see what magic you can perform with it:)

As a Nikon user, I think D7K has very good spec...in my pov, better than 500D due to ISO performance. However, I would still say it's futile to jump ship.

If you bought a D7K, then canon came out with a "8D" with even better spec, then are you going to jump back again? then Sony/Pentax also came out with something better, are you going to hop around?

I would think might as well go buy L lenses and fit to your 500D and see what magic you can perform with it:)
o'contrare`.... I would say just improving one's knowledge and learning how to maximize the current gear might be sufficient to produce "magic" ;) Probably not necessary to even spend on L glass

o'contrare`.... I would say just improving one's knowledge and learning how to maximize the current gear might be sufficient to produce "magic" ;) Probably not necessary to even spend on L glass

Ansel Adams did not need no D7000, and he did not need no L lenses.

This is him with his camera.... And he creates magic..... big time magic...

Ansel.Adams-web.jpg

image from http://www.nps.gov/yose/historyculture/ansel-adams.htm