shooting kaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are good and bad point to both options,

alone - more time to compose and flexible
buddy - more eyes(or ideas) to catch unique angles and shots

i currently only go around with my colleague cum shooting buddy, as we both have very different thoughts and shooting style, not to mention different cameras, he has a Canon 450D while I'm a Nikon D60 user. :what: but we're very open to each others view which gives us the chemistry.

if anyone wants a shooting buddy, and don't mind me tagging along, do PM me :-D :thumbsup:

shooting alone seems so bored.. havent really tried shooting alone yet, been going with a fren.

any new guys wanna go shoot a little tmr? suppose going to ubin, but fren can only meet bout 3pm.. not much left to shoot

I used to shoot alone. That was when I can nett hundreds of shots a session.
These days tend to shoot with either my dad or some close kakis. A lot less shots but company can be so much more fun as long as dun yakkity yak too much.

Alone most of time some time bring new friends along :bsmilie:

I also have no Kaki, always alone and I like to shoot tiny flower nowaday since brought 100mm.
I stay west at Jurong point area.
Anyone? Where have more wild flowers? (not always SBG)
We must take bus and MRT, cos' no car.
Heee

I tried mass outing (>20), 3 persons and alone.
The worst is >20. But you wont feel shy to shoot things tat you normally wouldnt dare to shoot.
3 persons will not be so bored and will help each other (find directions, look after things, share things, etc)
Alone is most flexible and can really concentrate on wat you want to achieve.

Last edited:
Same here :(... most of the time i cant find anyone to go shooting together, end up the camera stays in the dry cabinet most of the time. Don't like to shoot alone since find it quite boring and nobody to talk with. would prefer 1 or 2 kakis if possible since it is not a big group but yet can chit chat abit also :D

why stop yrself from going out to shoot if u wanna take pics on that day but no frns to follow..
its better to shoot somthing and have pictures. u can progress and learn also by taking more pics rather than no pics at all on that day..
there is always pros and cons having someone to shoot together but taking pictures alone you have all the time in the world.

shoot alone a bit boring...so wif either 1-2 kakis... more fun..can joke ard while shooting... but have to admit abt the convenience.. difficult to plan an outing wif so many conflicts in schedule... also, if more ppl, can be more adventurous when exploring new places... haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.