shooting in rain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEV

May 3, 2005
Any one experience doing outdoor event shot for your client, if it rain and the activities still carry on... What do you guys do? carry on shooting? any experience you like to share?:confused:

STEV said:
Any one experience doing outdoor event shot for your client, if it rain and the activities still carry on... What do you guys do? carry on shooting? any experience you like to share?:confused:

I'm an amateur and don't have clients. But if I were a professional and would like to keep my clients, I'd better do what I was hired for. As far as I know, there is nothing special about rain that would prevent one from taking photos. "I had to run away because my carefully styled hairdo would have suffered" probably doesn't work as an excuse.

Also, if I were a professional and got hired for an outdoor event, I'd make sure I take a poncho or some other raingear with me. That's even a good idea for amateurs, I think ;).

i nearly sacrificed my point and shoot camera to take this pic for a project ;p

STEV said:
U're not paid to run away frm the rain.

if the event goes on, u shoot as per normal.
if its cancelled, run with the rest.

assistant holding umbrella...and a protective cover over ya camera....

cheerios...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
depends how much u are paid lor...
Yeah... Dis would be the best excuse to run away if u're paid nothing more den peanut powder and ppl expect u work like a slave. :D

jsbn said:
Yeah... Dis would be the best excuse to run away if u're paid nothing more den peanut powder and ppl expect u work like a slave. :D

It would be extremely bad business ethics to agree to a job and then not perform it. If you think you should be paid more, bring it up before you accept the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.