Shooting at Pasir Ris Park

mettalong

Mar 11, 2012
I am a newbie and would like to join any photography outing in the park or Beach within the vicinity of Pasir Ris. My contact number: 94576470 Alex. Thanks you.

I am a newbie and would like to join any photography outing in the park or Beach within the vicinity of Pasir Ris. My contact number: 94576470 Alex. Thanks you.

There's a photo club at the Elias CC..i'm not a member there since i've lived in Pasir Ris for 32yrs and i'm so sick of it i don't even shoot here anymore haha but i know there's a club there that regularly have outings to shoot..local and overseas…go check it out if you want to meet more Pasir Ris shooters...

mettalong said:

Hey myself from St 51

Im from drive 10!

Near Jalan Loyang Besar. ;)

I'm from Street 71 :)

sorry i'm not living in pasir ris... but you may want to read the sticky in this sub-forum:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/gath...ew-guidelines-posting-gatherings-outings.html

this kind of thread may be deleted =p
and may I suggest that you don't post your whole HP number in the open? To reduce the number of unwanted calls, not that we don't get weird calls even without posting ;)

anyway there are many newbie friendly outings here, I myself have joined a few and benefitted from them
just remember to read the rules of the organiser :)

Thanks you very much.