Shoot-Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperRaY said:
balls guard provided ? later those pellet come flying towards your manhood ?
erm. they're called groin guards or crotch guards... balls guards sounds a little... nutty. there are other impt things to protect there too. :bsmilie: :D

chaotic said:
hmm paintball.. just to say some of my experiences... I hope the guns are calibrated to the right speed otherwise it will really hurt (probably the organizers take care of that) . never fire at close range . wear army fatigues no.4, it helps.

The guns are calibrated to fire the paint pellets @ 328km/h. Yes, it does hurt. Alot I played once recently and i have a very nasty looking bruise on my left hip as a souvenir... :sweat:

SuperRaY said:
balls guard provided ? later those pellet come flying towards your manhood ?

Well, learn to dodge! :p :devil: :blah: And i don't think you are that suay right? ;)

Wolfgang said:
The guns are calibrated to fire the paint pellets @ 328km/h. Yes, it does hurt.
Well, learn to dodge! :p :devil: :blah: And i don't think you are that suay right? ;)

you try dodging a 328km/hr pellet :D :devil:

that's aimed carelessly to the groin area.... :cry: :sweat:

The updated list:

01. Wolfgang
02. waisj
03. Bluestrike
04. togu
05. Larry
06. Darren
07. AdamGoi
08. -reserved-
09. -reserved-
10. -reserved-
11. AJ23
12. SniperD heh heh heh
13. ydanz ... I'm a bobo, any semi auto allowed?
14. ransoma22
15. SuperRaY
16. TMC

4 more slots available. ;) Anymore takers? :)

SniperD said:
you try dodging a 328km/hr pellet :D :devil:

that's aimed carelessly to the groin area.... :cry: :sweat:

If you are not exposed or you don't carelessly leave yourself vunerable, then it's very very unlikely you'll get nailed there

Well, no matter, when the day comes, we'll see who gets nailed in that particular region. :devil:

Wolfgang said:
If you are not exposed or you don't carelessly leave yourself vunerable, then it's very very unlikely you'll get nailed there

Well, no matter, when the day comes, we'll see who gets nailed in that particular region. :devil:

oooohhhh... I sense an open threat.. heh heh heh :devil:

Bring it on babe! :blah:

The updated list:

01. Wolfgang
02. waisj
03. Bluestrike
04. togu
05. Larry
06. Darren
07. AdamGoi
08. -reserved-
09. -reserved-
10. -reserved-
11. AJ23
12. SniperD heh heh heh
14. ransoma22
15. SuperRaY
16. TMC
17. cheers

Wow Paintball, this is what we called real shooting. I wish I am still in Singapore to join this event. But anyway enjoy your game and take it easy on the trigger.

Here are some Paintball action pictures from Tag Paintball Singapore, to give others an idea of the game and what is like to be on the field and being shot!

TAG Paintball Action Pictures

Paintball is FUN!!!

Go Go Go!!!

cheers said:
The updated list:

01. Wolfgang
02. waisj
03. Bluestrike
04. togu
05. Larry
06. Darren
07. AdamGoi
08. -reserved-
09. -reserved-
10. -reserved-
11. AJ23
12. SniperD heh heh heh
14. ransoma22
15. SuperRaY
16. TMC
17. cheers
18. zekai

hmm i can sense the sights on me from some people maybe... tell me if i am not welcome ok. need the confirm date to plan too.

Bato said:
Wow Paintball, this is what we called real shooting. I wish I am still in Singapore to join this event. But anyway enjoy your game and take it easy on the trigger.

Here are some Paintball action pictures from Tag Paintball Singapore, to give others an idea of the game and what is like to be on the field and being shot!

TAG Paintball Action Pictures

Paintball is FUN!!!

Go Go Go!!!

Hi Bato, thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

A shame you are not in Singapore though. But don't worry about it. I'm quite sure after this outing, there will be arrangements for another trip. ;)

:D

zekai said:
hmm i can sense the sights on me from some people maybe... tell me if i am not welcome ok. need the confirm date to plan too.

Oh dun worry.... you are shld to be welcomed....

At least.. I got one more targetboard beisde Ah-Gu.
:devil: :devil: :devil:

SniperD said:
oooohhhh... I sense an open threat.. heh heh heh :devil:

Bring it on babe! :blah:

:bsmilie: :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to it :devil:

ransoma22 said:
So anyone covering this event? :think:

Come get some....

Event coverage? Well, let's see, you are free to bring your gear to do so but i don't think it's safe for you to bring your gear inside the arena.. I am not too sure if you are allowed to bring yoru camera inside the firing area too.

Caveat: Bring your gear at your own risk! :devil:

i wonder what happens when a paint pellet is fired and scores a direct hit on the UV protector of a lense... :devil:

zekai said:

Zekai, no one ever mentioned about you being unwelcomed. Like i mentioned before, all of us can settle once and for all, all the difference we have and leave all the grudges behind when we leave. :)

Wolfgang said:
Zekai, no one ever mentioned about you being unwelcomed. Like i mentioned before, all of us can settle once and for all, all the difference we have and leave all the grudges behind when we leave. :)

Who cares..as long as I get to shoot your butt! Bring it on! :devil:

The band of "brothers" so far:

01. Wolfgang
02. waisj
03. Bluestrike
04. togu
05. Larry
06. Darren
07. AdamGoi
08. -reserved-
09. -reserved-
10. -reserved-
11. AJ23
12. SniperD heh heh heh
14. ransoma22
15. SuperRaY
16. TMC
17. cheers

A Gentle Reminder:

The list is getting populated quite quickly. Once again, kindly do not back out unless you can get a replacement since i am negotiating a package for 20 persons and if anyone does back out, the other players will probably have to bear the cost. :sweat:

Thank you. :)

Guys + Paintball Guns = guys going insane.
Even UL... *shakes head*

Don't get your clothes too dirty, kids. Or your mothers will frown at you. :D

I was tempted to join, but a few bruises on my body will start up questions from my mum. And it's not very pretty for a bruise to show up in a picture, does it?
So, thanks, but no thanks.. :)

Poledra said:
I was tempted to join, but a few bruises on my body will start up questions from my mum. And it's not very pretty for a bruise to show up in a picture, does it?

Aiyo... so easy... just you PS to "touch" you up can liao lor....
and you can let your Mum know... you kana tortured by your BF.... :x

Poledra said:
Guys + Paintball Guns = guys going insane.
Even UL... *shakes head*

Don't get your clothes too dirty, kids. Or your mothers will frown at you. :D

Aiyoh... when is your photo shoot? This paintball outing is in mid april! :p

Come come, do join us. ;)

DON"T BE A WUSS! :bsmilie: :devil: :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.