Shoot Diana Krall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

photopurist

Apr 8, 2005
Singapore, Earth
You have got a once-in-a-lifetime chance to "shoot" Diana Krall.

I have backstage ticket and media pass for one (1) person to the Diana Krall Final Concert at the Sydney Opera House on April 20 to give away.

You will have to pay for airfare and lodging.

Please let me know before April 15, otherwise I will give it to me dog (to chew).

photopurist said:
You have got a once-in-a-lifetime chance to "shoot" Diana Krall.

I have backstage ticket and media pass for one (1) person to the Diana Krall Final Concert at the Sydney Opera House on April 20 to give away.

You will have to pay for airfare and lodging.

Please let me know before April 15, otherwise I will give it to me dog (to chew).

DOAH!!!!!!!!!

lets consider airfare... i'd say about $650, lodging...$200-300, food $200
would i pay $1k to shoot diana krall.... larry as tempting as it might be....i think the club snappers in sydney would be greatly overjoyed to get this opp. think JAZER is there..? He might love to get this opportunity.

sigh..

mobby said:
pardon me for my ignorance. .. who is Diana Krall ???

15_full.jpg

she is a renowned JAZZ SINGER ..... damn :thumbsup:

$200 for food ? What are you feasting on? I can live with good o'l McDonald's. Stay in a low-cost motel and fly other than SIA or Qantas.

I am flying there too. Need a roomate?

photopurist said:
$200 for food ? What are you feasting on? I can live with good o'l McDonald's. Stay in a low-cost motel and fly other than SIA or Qantas.

I am flying there too. Need a roomate?

woops, was just doing a rough guide, sorry bout that.
if miracles happen ...like err.. soon, and i get extra moolah...i'd go for the experience. the flight tickets quote i got from zuji.com, but i heard her concert while she was in town wasnt that fantastic, some people left half way.:what:

I am sorry to inform you that the backstage ticket and media pass to Diana Krall concert on April 20 had been taken.

That person even insisted that he should pay $50 for it. Being a "money-loving-person," I am more than happy to take his cash, check or credit card.

By the way, he is on his way to Sydney to see his girlfriend also. Therefore, I do not see any problem for him to find lodging.

Diana Krall was in Singapore a few days ago wasn't she? There was a concert in suntec I guess.

photopurist said:
I am sorry to inform you that the backstage ticket and media pass to Diana Krall concert on April 20 had been taken.

That person even insisted that he should pay $50 for it. Being a "money-loving-person," I am more than happy to take his cash, check or credit card.

By the way, he is on his way to Sydney to see his girlfriend also. Therefore, I do not see any problem for him to find lodging.

well then there'd better be nice backstage shots for us to see here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.