Shoot Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newguy69

Jun 25, 2004
Third rock from the Sun
Hi :bsmilie: ,

First attempt in bird photography. These birds are commonly found in our neighbourhood areas. Please enjoy and comments. :sweat:

common1.jpg

common2.jpg

common3.jpg

I like #3 .. the patterns on its body and the blurred background make a good contrast!

nice work..

Bluewater said:
I like #3 .. the patterns on its body and the blurred background make a good contrast!

nice work..

It took me 6 attempts to get this shot. Glad that you like it. :bsmilie:

Cheers

cool.. one thing i realise about pigeons.. when u about to shoot, they look stoned... haha... :) Nice shots!

Good capture of what appears to be a Spice Finch in #3.:)

nickmak said:
cool.. one thing i realise about pigeons.. when u about to shoot, they look stoned... haha... :) Nice shots!

E....I guess its because I whistle (trying to establish a communciation in bird's lauguage :sweatsm: ) when I approached them to make them less wary.

So I think they must be bewilded to see a pigeon carrying a cam..... :D Hehe

PS. No hard feeling, its just a joke :sweat: . Btw thanks alot for your comment.

Cheers

Zerstorer said:
Good capture of what appears to be a Spice Finch in #3.:)

Spice Finch? it is rare? I thought it's a common little brown bird that we see everyday. Sorie....I'm nut when it come to differentiate bird species. :sweat:

Cheers

Newguy69 said:
Spice Finch? it is rare? I thought it's a common little brown bird that we see everyday. Sorie....I'm nut when it come to differentiate bird species. :sweat:

Cheers

It a Scarly-breasted Munia aka Spotted Munia :)

Good 1st attempt. :thumbsup: keep shooting. If possible try to keep the whole bird in frame eg. 1st shot leg got chopped, 4th shot tail got chopped.

Keep shooting. :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks alot for the tip & guide. :D Will try to go SBG or SBP next weekend do more practise.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.