Shoot #2 RNB/Hip Hop Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissafaith

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2004
Heya! :) Just checking the level of interest for an RNB/Hip hop theme. If the turnout is well, this will be my 2nd official organised shoot! ;) To be specific, it'll be a paid shoot.
Preview of the model...
Yelena.jpg

*Pls note that this photo was taken 3 months ago. Her hair's now changed to suit the Hip Hop theme. :cool:

interesting..........

$50 plus minus. Haven't confirmed the details yet but makeup and styling is included for sure.

I'm thinking of an egyptian theme to go along with it cos her hair's now dreadlocks. Will post up her photo once the details are confirmed? :)

melissafaith said:
$50 plus minus. Haven't confirmed the details yet but makeup and styling is included for sure.

I'm thinking of an egyptian theme to go along with it cos her hair's now dreadlocks. Will post up her photo once the details are confirmed? :)

Can't figure out what is RNB or Hip Hop or how they are related to Egypt.
I can only associate Egypt with pyramids, bellydancing and shisha .. and Nile crocodiles.
However, if the model is going to sport the Cleopatra look or belly dancing, I am in (provided I am free on that day).

Oops! Sorry didn't specify la.
Was thinking of having the Egyptian theme as the 2nd, and the hip hop as first. So two totally different and seperate themes.

Model is ..1st of all.....photogenic..whichever theme u select

Count me in....when date /time is fixed

melissafaith said:
Heya! :) Just checking the level of interest for an RNB/Hip hop theme. If the turnout is well, this will be my 2nd official organised shoot! ;) To be specific, it'll be a paid shoot.
Preview of the model...
Yelena.jpg

*Pls note that this photo was taken 3 months ago. Her hair's now changed to suit the Hip Hop theme. :cool:
when? my luck these days, prob when I amout of town :(

Sure! :) Will finalise the details, cost etc then post up again.

Deadpoet: Think u'll be able to join. :) It won't be so soon dear.

Woah...testing market 1st siah... ;p

Long time never go organised shoot liaoz...long time never organise shoots too! Let us know the date and time earlier so that we can make the necessary arrangements to attend. 1st timer got discount? Old birdie got discount? :bsmilie:

Interesting theme... I'd be interested.... Egyptian theme sounds... I'd vote upzzz for before mummification look only (just kiddin')....

What's a hip-hop look? Ahem... excuse my ignorance

Thanks for ur interests. :) Details will be posted up again once confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.