Shld women do national service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff chen

Sep 1, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
What do CS pple think: Shld Women in Singapore do some form of national service?

Originally posted by MrBig

yeah as comfort women....hehehe :devil:

That was downright rude, insensitive, impolite, chauvenist as well as showing what kind of person you are, I feel. Perhaps you should taste your words to see if they're palatable before you utter them.

Originally posted by YSLee

That was downright rude, insensitive, impolite, chauvenist as well as showing what kind of person you are, I feel. Perhaps you should taste your words to see if they're palatable before you utter them.

where's yr sense of humour buddy???

lighten up pal

*sighz*

where's yr sense of humour buddy???

lighten up pal

*sighz*

not all people see that as a joke.

Originally posted by rueyloon

Definately YES

Heh, rueyloon, try doing it sometime. :p I fail to see why we should place another 1/2 of the population under an incompetent organisation for 2-2.5 years. The economy's bad enough, let's not screw it some more, shall we?

Originally posted by Horus
DEF YESS!!! they should suffer like we did! :devil: :devil:

Why should other people suffer just because you did? Does that mean people who are poorer than us should curse us to be as poor as them?

everyone's different...respect dat ;)

The words of a hypocrite make me sick. Your demeaning post failed to respect 1/2 of the population, what respect do you wish to be expected to be shown towards you?

uh oh another potential flame war comin up...lets juz cool it guyz shall we...

The words of a hypocrite make me sick. Your demeaning post failed to respect 1/2 of the population, what respect do you wish to be expected to be shown towards you?

whatever ;p

Yes they shld. Women had long clamoured for equality. Nows their chance to earn it!!Moreover, Singapore shld maximise the use of talents/resources, be it male or female.

Originally posted by kongg
Yes they shld. Women had long clamoured for equality. Nows their chance to earn it!!Moreover, Singapore shld maximise the use of talents/resources, be it male or female.

Exactly!

Well said!

Luckily my gf is malaysian...hehehe:D

gals hould have national service.

But they will be trained in nursing , so in times of war (touch wood) they can help the wounded rather than to see the war going on.

Or our Miss Singapore every year is so ****ed up yet I see so many much more prettier and clever gals in the street.
So we sould have a national service where all gals will report at 18 years old to see wether they have potential to become Miss Singapore then Miss Universe else if they are not suitable then they will learn about nursing etc.

My 2 cents.

Sorry if i offended anybody ... :)

Why should other people suffer just because you did? Does that mean people who are poorer than us should curse us to be as poor as them?

watever 2. :rolleyes:

yeah as comfort women....hehehe :devil:

For those who don't know, the term 'comfort women' was an euphamism coined by the Japanese Army during the period 1932 to 1945 to santise the practice of the military of the enforced slavery of some 200,000 women as sex slaves. Many of these women were gang raped on a daily basis and almost all suffered serious psychological problems as are result of their ordeals. Some 80-100,000 of these women were Korean.

I'll leave it to you the reader of this thread to make up your own mind regarding MrBig's 'humor' if it can be called that.

Status
Not open for further replies.