DSC_2235frame.jpg

DSC_2229bwframe.jpg

Thank you!
I love #7 the most!
Cool contrast!
Thank youuu :)

DSC_2463frame.jpg

Last edited:
Nice portraits.. one of the better portraits I've seen here, thanks for sharing.

yeah hahaha thats me. some photoshoot for newpaper new face '09 :)

Hi Sherena, you look abit like a malay girl on the newpaper...but from the photos..seem like you are chinese? haha..anyway, you have nice eyes! Gd job u2nofear, loove #1,#2,#3 with the bokeh...:D

IMG.jpg

Hi Sherena, you look abit like a malay girl on the newpaper...but from the photos..seem like you are chinese? haha..anyway, you have nice eyes! Gd job u2nofear, loove #1,#2,#3 with the bokeh...:D

IMG.jpg

OH MY GOD.
YOU SCANNED IT?!
OMGGGGGGGGGG.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAHA YOU ROCKKKK!
I owe you one :)

OH MY GOD.
YOU SCANNED IT?!
OMGGGGGGGGGG.

supermodel ..haiya then waste my chance didn't get your signature ;p

OH MY GOD.
YOU SCANNED IT?!
OMGGGGGGGGGG.

Ha...you shd know yourself appeared in the sunday Newpaper...however, I didn't read it until today, after work.:bsmilie:

DSC_2245frame.jpg

DSC_2301bw2frame.jpg

DSC_2256frame.jpg

Great portraits..... if we stop looking at the model's pretty face and start looking with my publishing eye... all your pics..maybe except #6, #9, #10 are magazine quality! Seriously! If you ask why #6, 9 & 10 arent included... well the poses..#10..contast is very nice but the pose isnt kinda right bending down, #9 errrmmm.. kinda makes her stomach round... and #6...(i guess someone else was taking photos?)

#8 is WOW.Its like an album cover for a cd or what! Very Nice!! Love that shot! Whooow!!

She really got the charming & Sexy eyes.. Nice series. Thanks for sharing.

Great portraits..... if we stop looking at the model's pretty face and start looking with my publishing eye... all your pics..maybe except #6, #9, #10 are magazine quality! Seriously! If you ask why #6, 9 & 10 arent included... well the poses..#10..contast is very nice but the pose isnt kinda right bending down, #9 errrmmm.. kinda makes her stomach round... and #6...(i guess someone else was taking photos?)

#8 is WOW.Its like an album cover for a cd or what! Very Nice!! Love that shot! Whooow!!

really appreciate your comments for improving ... personally love #9 & #10 coz look something different from this series , #10 i ask her to bend down abit to look more dynamic tone on the face, but maybe i fail PP to create the moody, will take care next time..#9 look ok to me :think:...#6 i took one lo :cry: