Sharing Thots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ergoh

Jul 31, 2005
Singapore
Been thinking since the day after report on STOMP about the sexy looking girl at SIN 2009.
Noticed that there are alot of photographers crowding around the girls taking their pictures.
I think most of them are member of this community.
What is the moral of this..... a girls show or a cars show?
Well, we cant stop photographer from doing so, its each individual interest, there is nothing wrong. If Im there, I probably be 1 of them.

These girls (model), dress so sexily & nice to attract crowd and bring life to a car show (done in all car show). Even if they reveal a little too much, to some girls, they feel its ok. They get the attention they want.

But I dont understand why photographer like to post on public like STOMP and comment this and that. Is he/she trying to share such amazing sight he/she spotted? That person is killing the industry. What if in future car show, models are no more allowed to wear like this anymore, what attraction do we get?

Last nite "WanBao" (2 oct 09), had this girl on the front page. Do you think she would get into trouble? Her full time job & her family would be at state.

If that person who wrote to STOMP is not comfortable with what he/she see, why is he/she getting into the crowd and taking picture of the model?

Hope this person is not a member of this community.. Just my thots and let us think about it.

might not be photographer .. might be another model that lack attention. might be her competition.

Been thinking since the day after report on STOMP about the sexy looking girl at SIN 2009.

you can rest assure that - afaik STOMPers use camera phone (or is it phone camera?). we don't, here.

YUp agree to TS.
Can't understand why there are such brainless people to do such acts.
I wonder is he from CS.. :(

But I dont understand why photographer like to post on public like STOMP and comment this and that. Is he/she trying to share such amazing sight he/she spotted? That person is killing the industry. What if in future car show, models are no more allowed to wear like this anymore, what attraction do we get?

Don't forget we still have many undiscovered talents among the aunties.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.