sharing session

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharp_shooter

Jun 17, 2004
Just couple of shot for our little outing and sharing session. we had a great time meeting some fresh photographer and also this first time model :) overall it's been a fun day for everyone i hope.

sharp_shooter said:
Just couple of shot for our little outing and sharing session. we had a great time meeting some fresh photographer and also this first time model :) overall it's been a fun day for everyone i hope.

some one help... still can't get the pic in?? I think this is the right way to post it but can't work.
http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php/photo/61631/cat/500/ppuser/11315
http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php/photo/61630/cat/500/ppuser/11315

sharp_shooter said:
some one help... still can't get the pic in?? I think this is the right way to post it but can't work.

FIRST_TIMER.JPG

FIRST_TIMER2.JPG

Is this what you want to do?

AncientMariner said:
Is this what you want to do?
yeah how did you do it??:dunno: i tried but can't seem to get it right..

Are you the bunch of photographers who were shooting at Botanic Gardens on Sunday?

My friend Niko was shooting me there too... and if I'm not wrong, you guys all belong to the same team heh.

feine said:
Are you the bunch of photographers who were shooting at Botanic Gardens on Sunday?

My friend Niko was shooting me there too... and if I'm not wrong, you guys all belong to the same team heh.

no, we are shoting sentosa@palawan beach

joey91 said:
no, we are shoting sentosa@palawan beach
yupp just a simple outing but alot of fun. good photo them all.

Wah, you all are hand fast, leg fast.Mine is still in process..

sharp_shooter said:

helo..............
playing around with saturation for this shot
90.jpg

this is real nice for me
9110.jpg

enjoy viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.