sharing a bad experience with a 2nd hand camera shop

Personally.. I won't buy from those second hand stall in peninsular unless it is something I can't find easily. They have rent to pay price would not be good.
Buying from BNS in clubsnap is safer and I only have good experience so far.

Personally.. I won't buy from those second hand stall in peninsular unless it is something I can't find easily. They have rent to pay price would not be good.
Buying from BNS in clubsnap is safer and I only have good experience so far.

Agree to a large extent.

I would still suggest to be careful when dealing on BnS. Unfortunately not everyone is an angel here too. Better pricing but still got people trying to be funny. There has been some unsavory incidents within the past year.

I would still suggest to be careful when dealing on BnS. Unfortunately not everyone is an angel here too. Better pricing but still got people trying to be funny. There has been some unsavory incidents within the past year.

yes..i too had some bad experience of doing it online.guess there's pros and cons everywhere.

yes..i too had some bad experience of doing it online.guess there's pros and cons everywhere.

Is the same in every 2nd hand markets. Even Gumtree and Carousel have bad experiences in other products.