Share TZ1 pictures here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, the 18 modes is radical approach to the conventional picture taking. They might make alot of sense I suspect when we shift our paradigm.

Tks for looking and commenting Moonstone.
I have indeed learnt a lot from my months of using it.

Perhaps, the 18 modes is radical approach to the conventional picture taking. They might make alot of sense I suspect when we shift our paradigm.

I do like the modes a lot.
As one can see my fav is currently the Portrait mode after trying it during the mooncake fest.
I encourage all Tz1 users to try this mode out.

a761b08968ea48cb815e5fb80eb210fc-.jpg

85bdd408cf06fc8af745dcfadbe4ef43-.jpg

9f7c8ad0cbf0cb1d4e33c3dd5f7aba06-.jpg

can see pretty heavy CA in this pic... around the model hair/face and also on the black banner at the back

hehe yah can see it now tat u mentioned it.
think its v likely to be due to the fact that there was strong studio light on in this shot and its about 8x zoom.

Anyone with comments on latest pricing and package for TZ1 ?

Anyone with comments on latest pricing and package for TZ1 ?

Not sure abt latest pricing but Bargain City is offering at 679 w
- FREE 2 pcs 1 Gb SD cards
- FREE Camera Case
- FREE Extra Compatible Battery
- FREE SD card reader
- FREE Mini Tripod
- FREE Cleaning Kit

However mscolor shld give a better pricing compared to them esp if u dun need the freebies.
http://www.mscolor.com.sg/equote.asp

Not sure abt latest pricing but Bargain City is offering at 679 w
- FREE 2 pcs 1 Gb SD cards
- FREE Camera Case
- FREE Extra Compatible Battery
- FREE SD card reader
- FREE Mini Tripod
- FREE Cleaning Kit

However mscolor shld give a better pricing compared to them esp if u dun need the freebies.
http://www.mscolor.com.sg/equote.asp

i was quoted 499, with 512 card plus standard package.
original battery will cost around 85, 3rd party batt cost 45.
by song bros at funan.
is the price any good?:dunno:
btw, i was told by the sales staff there, that cannon's pic quality will be better than pana. as cannon pic quality is more "nature" than pana? issit any true? however, from phantasmal's pic is seem very good thou.

but is the noise problem above ISO 200 very bad as say in reviews??? i like takin indoors ISO 250++ is common so what are the comments form users???

but is the noise problem above ISO 200 very bad as say in reviews??? i like takin indoors ISO 250++ is common so what are the comments form users???
depends on what is noisy to you? personally i find it noisy, but some user think it is fine...
just like what he said
Personally i dun think noise is high even at iso400, however there will be reduction of details at that lvl. However there are indeed noise in some shadow areas.
:thumbsup:

anyway you might want to ask any of the tz1 user to post a pic taken at ISO400.

i was quoted 499, with 512 card plus standard package.
original battery will cost around 85, 3rd party batt cost 45.
by song bros at funan.
is the price any good?:dunno:
btw, i was told by the sales staff there, that cannon's pic quality will be better than pana. as cannon pic quality is more "nature" than pana? issit any true? however, from phantasmal's pic is seem very good thou.

The price seems gd to me. Pannie's colour might be slightly more green if tats wat u mean.

Might post some in the future after my wed's exam, think of those i took in JBP. It did well in terms of noise indeed. Read this thread for some info.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1033&message=20574039

FI one can't adjust to 250+ jus like tat except auto iso and using flash.
Pls do not try iso400 in poor light.

This reminds me several decades ago of the architects' and draftmen's skeptism when computer simulation was first introduced.

Seems to take too long for major reviewers to realise computer intelligence modes can now do a better job in getting optimal exposure and colour rendering than all those experience manual control adds together. So far no one has attempted to prove it otherwise and there remains a complete silence on this potential.

Are we still staying in the stone age when possibility of alloys is just a step away from our paradigm?

I do like the modes a lot.
As one can see my fav is currently the Portrait mode after trying it during the mooncake fest.
I encourage all Tz1 users to try this mode out.

U are v observant Moonstone, i didn't notice tat until u pointed it out.
looks to me like some paint there.
eh i think it was stunned by those ants instead, :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.