Share Some RF Shots 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
5306410412_64968f2bb4_b.jpg

5305820761_0f30d14f73_b.jpg

5306412044_317bb84d1e_b.jpg

M8.2 CV 34mm f1.4

Last edited:
If there's one thing I must say about Afga Vista film, is that the colors certainly give an interesting vintage look. Of course, resolution is rather low with this film.

Again, taken with the CV 35mm/f1.2. And yes, there's dust, despite my best attempts to get rid of them.

First B&W on Afga 100 Vista. Chiif showed me how to develop a roll. Many thanks :)

If there's one thing I must say about Afga Vista film, is that the colors certainly give an interesting vintage look. Of course, resolution is rather low with this film.

Again, taken with the CV 35mm/f1.2. And yes, there's dust, despite my best attempts to get rid of them.

Hmm this will be the next color film to try out for me...reali look like old school photos to me

Hey bro, what you can do is to clean the glass of the scanner, use a specs cloth give it a good rub down, then use your camera blower to blow the surface of the glass to get rid of dust.

After mounting the film into the adapters to put on the scanner, use the blower & get rid of dust on the film on both sides. Should help alot. ;)

Hey bro, what you can do is to clean the glass of the scanner, use a specs cloth give it a good rub down, then use your camera blower to blow the surface of the glass to get rid of dust.

After mounting the film into the adapters to put on the scanner, use the blower & get rid of dust on the film on both sides. Should help alot. ;)

Ruby sells this anti-static cloth for $20.00. Use it a couple of times, not too bad.

Tried that. Did a thorough wipe. I guess I need to do a thorough inspection of the surfaces. Some of it might come from the developing though. Thanks anyhow.

Just sharing some shots from my recently acquired 35mm canon ltm(from xavier) and 15mm heliar(from chiif)

From canon 35mm ltm
5308589773_ae98c153c8.jpg

5308586091_875748b673.jpg

5309172640_974854df29.jpg

From the 15mm Heliar
5309171452_be998a0d6b.jpg

5309169352_88a35d34b2.jpg

Cloth won't work, cause you're just moving dust from one place to another.

Hehehe, I use those sticky rollers you use to take linen or fur out of clothes. Works like a charm, everything sticks :p

Then one round of wipe using the chemical to wipe glass :cool:

Happy New Year to All!

#1. man talking on the phone
5309651314_41eef8a688_b_d.jpg

Happy New Year! :)

These are some shots from my first batch of self-developed B&W film (though the film itself was a bit of bad luck. One was damaged because I opened my camera without rewinding, and another somehow the film didn't catch and didn't cycle properly.) All Afga APX400, and on CV35mm/f1.2.

Metalic Tree Branches

Together

Street Shop

5309333690_cff095c870_b.jpg

Kodak 400VC

love the way how the light is projected onto the wall! beautiful! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Cloth won't work, cause you're just moving dust from one place to another.

Hehehe, I use those sticky rollers you use to take linen or fur out of clothes. Works like a charm, everything sticks :p

Then one round of wipe using the chemical to wipe glass :cool:

!!!

Didnt think of that! Must try!!! I think I got the roller somewhere at home..

On the 8th day of X'mas... wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2011, a year ahead filled with joy, good health, wealth and of course, lots of M&Ms! ;)

Wheeeereee is Santa?
5309639330_20b4b6a4b4_z.jpg

Canon 50/1.2 ltm - TriX400

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.