Shanghai Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ninelives
when they make noise, didn't you " sheeeeeshhhhh". :D

Pls don't go "sheeeeeshhhhh", cos I'll piss in my pants... hehe..
BTW, I'm a anti-Fann. Cheers.

Originally posted by NitroTech

Oh Yeah!! I loved the last part.... where they were doing "battle" and rapping and all........

Opps!!! wrong movie..... sorry.......

the best battle scene was the one on the street where eminem stepped in to defend a homosexual.

Originally posted by maddog

the best battle scene was the one on the street where eminem stepped in to defend a homosexual.

Twas good.... though i still like the last and final battle. ;) "Everybody from the 313......."

Originally posted by maddog

Anti-Fann because she can't act or you just can't stand her or local talents? How about Zhang Zi Yi?

I think I can't stand her way of trying to act cute! I don't think she's pretty by the way. Call me jealous or envy or whatever.

Zhang Ziyi, I don't have any contacts, thus I can't comment.

Hi

actually the show is not that bad - there are a lot of intellectual puns and a few self deprecating jokes about Hollywood.

Normally I wouldn't catch shows like this, but this one has enough meat (and i'm not talking about Fann) in and between the lines to entertain, besides the usual Jacky Chan moves.....

There's the funny Singing in the Rain pun, the Charlie Chaplin story (and how he ended up in Hollywood), the numerous Sherlock Holmes references (i almost flipped when the guy was knighted Sir Arthur Conan Doyle :cool:)........

not too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.