Shaila

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibs

Oct 22, 2004
www.fotobyimran.com
Big thanks to Ivan and gang for the shoot. They made everything so effortless.. especially for someone like me who don't shoot much portraits. Thx for viewing!

141837160_353dcbc64d_o.jpg

141837313_802f648df1_o.jpg

141837268_3a0b67ec2a_o.jpg

141837207_ca1f1fd108_o.jpg

141837237_db8d5788b9_o.jpg

Great Shots,

love #1 & #3 the most, #4 her underarm area looks a little strange, but i guess it is the way she is holding the pose.

See you on another shoot some time.

cheers

moxy

1's probably better if it's not slanted.. i like this shot, if it's me i'd crop it straight.. but i guess with the right framing like this it's a little hard to crop more now.

2 is actually a nice shot too, but the pose feels a little unnatural to me.

3's probably my favorit because of the framing, and colors that gives more mood. also on a side note, kind of reminds me of keira, don't think i'll be the only one who think this way :p

Hi,

I like the photo's 1,2,3+5.

Why no #4 ? .... I don't know how to explain exactly, it just doesn't do anything for me.

#5 though, I think is REALLY good. Great look, good setting, good DOF :thumbsup:

Cheers :)

moxy - hey man, good to meet you yesterday. hope to see ya again too :) send my regards to saiful!

zemotion - thx for the thoughtful critique. I appreciate that, and will keep note of it.

pablo - I kinda agree with you with #4. it was kinda iffy for me and I wasn't sure if it'll work so I thought I'll put it up here and see what others think of it. thx for the comment!

jia wang, gigg - thx for the kinda compliments. :)

ibs said:
Big thanks to Ivan and gang for the shoot. They made everything so effortless.. especially for someone like me who don't shoot much portraits. Thx for viewing!

U r most welcomed! Just doing my best to let u guys achieve the best shots:)

141837268_3a0b67ec2a_o.jpg

This is my favourite, very good expression, mood, timing and crop. well done man!

141837237_db8d5788b9_o.jpg

the armpit could be corrected in Photoshop perhaps. Good shot nevertheless:)

Status
Not open for further replies.