Sg flyer

babetrice

May 16, 2009
Just wanna ask if I am going to sg flyer in the evening to take pictures inside the capsule and of course outside, should I bring my tripod? What settings should I use if I take my pictures from inside the capsule? Please advice! ;) Btw will be using my kit lens! Am using a d3000.

Just wanna ask if I am going to sg flyer in the evening to take pictures inside the capsule and of course outside, should I bring my tripod? What settings should I use if I take my pictures from inside the capsule? Please advice! ;) Btw will be using my kit lens! Am using a d3000.

You probably don't need a tripod. Not of much use in the capsule. Even more so since you have no idea what you can do with it. :)

flyer is moving, no use for tripod.

Hi

Click on the link given. There's another person who en quire the same qns as you a few days back.

flyer is moving, no use for tripod.

You probably don't need a tripod. Not of much use in the capsule. Even more so since you have no idea what you can do with it. :)

you can bring a tripod to get this effect

166658_479207448110_570728110_5923020_4482774_n.jpg

I don't think anyone can advise the settings because it will depend on the actual situation

I don't think anyone can advise the settings because it will depend on the actual situation

and of course, the effect that you want to achieve.

if you want the entire capsule interior sharp but the outside blur.... tripod and slow shutter.

if you want to capture the flyer as a light trail... tripod and slow shutter

and the list goes on.