SG F1 night race essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bro Noypi din! I'm expecting my canon 70-200mm F4L would be able to get some good shots as it's F4 also and to test the ISO capability of my 50D. Slmat!:thumbsup:
Bro let me know if you want to join me on F1 shoots, I have 3 days walkabout ticket.

Will be carry my existing equipment: 50D, 70-200mm F2.8L.

Cheers!

sorry guys .. another noob question ... walkabout tickets can walk anywhere is it ?
how about bay grandstand ? can walk anywhere also ?

Bro, friday walkabout $38 still available. Get it quick!
You can get from Singapore Flyers + F1 race package, 3 days deals SGD288.00.

Circuit gates open from 3pm – 11pm

- 2 way river cruise transfer (Clarke Quay – Singapore Flyer – Clarke Quay)

- 1 Singapore Flyer basic flight

- Access to level 1 viewing gallery at Singapore Flyer (Free standing)

- Access to enjoy all fringe activities and parties at Singapore Flyer happening from 3pm onwards.

is it me or this year's walkabout area seem smaller?

is it me or this year's walkabout area seem smaller?

Last year walkabout area included Zone 2 (SG FLYER) & 3 (BAY GS). This year to avoid overcrowding at Bay Grandstand area, they limited those seats in Zone 4 to their zone. They mentioned one of the reasons was people at Bay GS last year cant get to their seats in time.

Thanks for all the great tips and answers. How about flash photography?

i'm going to zone 1 with a 70-200mm but should i bring a monopod? cant use at grand stands but other spots allowed to use right?

Who's going later!
Waaaooott.... Day one!

so tripod is okay right? otherwise will leave it at home...

SG F1 Night Race essentials:
1. Sunblock (if you're hitting the supporting races)
2. Earplugs
3. Poncho (earplulgs and poncho can be bought on site for $2 - aka their "Surivival Pack")
4. $$$$ (the makan, drinks are priced pretty high inside and you can't BYO)
5. A good "berak" before you head out

There, you're all set ;)

Now in Funan, earlier on my way here. I can hear the cars going for a trial run and saw some people sitting at those seats, but only a handfull of people.

Has a Bay Grandstand ticket and has a 55 ~200mm lens.

Where should I sit (front or middle or back) to get a good panning shot or at least shots which allows the zoom through the fencing (I mean the photo don't show the fences)?

Anyone who sits in Bay grandstand last year to share what type of car shots you get there?

W/o tripod in grandstand...what is the next better alternative to shoot the CBD skyline or Bay area? during the time when no race is on...

Thanks for any reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.