servicing ur camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickpower

Feb 1, 2004
Jurong West
hi, do u guys kw any place that provide good servicing and cheap price? one shop quote me $60.

What's your level of service for the quoted price of $60?
Using that then we know whether you are looking for a cheaper shop (meaning you kenna chopped) or you are asking for the impossible. :)

servicing of what? changing shutter? cmos/ccd cleaning? replacing electronics? cleaning lens?

even the shops gotta know what's the in job list before they can quote, you know :)

dunno isit me or what but i will always send it to the original brand's service centre. at least if something goes wrong somewhere then i wont blame myself for sendind it to the *wrong* place :)

clive said:
dunno isit me or what but i will always send it to the original brand's service centre. at least if something goes wrong somewhere then i wont blame myself for sendind it to the *wrong* place :)

Do we need to do regular servicing for camera and lens? :dunno:

regular servicing really is optional and depends on your personal style. some people service it every month. some people wait until it breaks down then send the cam in for servicing. its analogous to something like personal hygeine; soem people brush teeth everyday, others every 2 days... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.