September .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, glad you feel that way. It's exactly what I wish to portray..
I actually picked the song "Gentle on my mind" for this series in my Poco page:
http://my.poco.cn/lastphoto_v2.htx&id=1548163&user_id=46168631&p=0
;)

Very nice series, gives me a very calm and gentle feeling.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
thank you

Thanks for the compliments.. ^^

Really enjoy the mood of the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful work. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

谢谢.. 감사합니다

Usually if the lights outdoor is brighter than indoor you tends to see more reflection on the glass panel. At night you ll usually see less reflection on the glass and it ll be easier to see thru the window. You can use polariser to cut down reflection at an angle, but I didnt use one for this shot.. a bit lazy. :bsmilie:

The "effect" of the reflection you saw is just due to the daylights become dimmer when it was approaching late afternoon (Shanghai sky darkened very fast in latter part of the year) and the weather has been overcast by thick, going-to-rain clouds that day..

Nice work from Kongo as always...

I like this one the most... looks like some Korea commercial advertisment

118350933.jpg

BTW may I ask how u did the effect for part of the things inside the glass panel to be cleaer den her reflection?

谢谢.. 감사합니다

Usually if the lights outdoor is brighter than indoor you tends to see more reflection on the glass panel. At night you ll usually see less reflection on the glass and it ll be easier to see thru the window. You can use polariser to cut down reflection at an angle, but I didnt use one for this shot.. a bit lazy. :bsmilie:

The "effect" of the reflection you saw is just due to the daylights become dimmer when it was approaching late afternoon (Shanghai sky darkened very fast in latter part of the year) and the weather has been overcast by thick, going-to-rain clouds that day..

Wah so chim :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:... but thx for the teaching Kongo...
c if next time got chance meet u must ask u teach more haha...

Thank Q big big Wong Shifu!! :lovegrin:
Hit a long slump after the Ayako series.
Wanted to do something like this for quite sometime but it's really difficult to find a suitable location and subject for a theme like this.
Need the combination of 天时地利人和 with a bit of luck..

really envy........:lovegrin:
keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

wow! this series is really really well executed! The images are great and the presentation is simply outstanding.
The colour pallete, captions, fonts are all work very well together.
You are not just a great photographer, but an excellent graphic designer as well.
if u dun mind, may i know what kind of software do u use for the layout? normal PS? really love ur works :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, glad it works for you. :)
Not a graphic designer la, but just pick up some taiwanese/japanese CD cover and pick up some ideas from there..haha
I am using corel photopaint for post processing, my layout are not too complicated actually, as long as you can add background, borders, layers, texture etc, PS should be able to do it as well.. ^^

wow! this series is really really well executed! The images are great and the presentation is simply outstanding.
The colour pallete, captions, fonts are all work very well together.
You are not just a great photographer, but an excellent graphic designer as well.
if u dun mind, may i know what kind of software do u use for the layout? normal PS? really love ur works :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks.. :)

nice series. :thumbsup:

My my. The true master as always. These are so romantic & I particularly like the one with her outside the shop.

Thanks a lot, glad it works for you. :)
Not a graphic designer la, but just pick up some taiwanese/japanese CD cover and pick up some ideas from there..haha
I am using corel photopaint for post processing, my layout are not too complicated actually, as long as you can add background, borders, layers, texture etc, PS should be able to do it as well.. ^^

Thanks for the info bro :)

Hi Kongo, this is a very nice series. Everything flows like a storyline. Best ! ;)

Impressive.
The model looks wonderful with your theme.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Bro really like ur this series esp the way u use the natural lighting and reflection!:thumbsup:

Always wanted to get the type of reflection u have here but somehow it seems far away how u do it huh?:embrass: :dunno::think:

really lovely series........... like the way you chose the images in the first few montages

Just great . And I'm so in love with this tone .

How can your photo have this kind of color tone ? Your gear or retouch ?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Great pictures. I love the mood. And that is an awesome cafe on TaoJiang Lu.

as usual, kongo series 2 thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i like #4,5,6,11, photos that tell stories.

Very nice series! The model poses very naturally and the mood's conveyed in a very subtle manner. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.