Sepang MotoGP 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
ComB said:
I'm a big fan of bike race too,i lov to shoots motorbikes but too busy wth my overseas work.Miss the trip with Bip916.Why not u,me and bip916 joint together and talk abt bikes n camera.....?Nikon n Canon no prblm...

Me busy with work too...But hey,glad to join you guys whenever time permits..:D
Thanks....got to learn from the gurus...;)

Just to share:

65LorisCapirossi1.jpg

3MaxBiaggi1.jpg

bip916, i think we were at the same angle that time!

michaelnct said:

Yes we were at the same place, there were alot of photographers at that section. Sorry didn't know which one is you.
Anyway nice panning shots :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . If you have more than please share with us.

monyol said:
Me busy with work too...But hey,glad to join you guys whenever time permits..:D
Thanks....got to learn from the gurus...;)

Sorry moyol,we ar not gurus.We only lov to shoots sport action.I be back in S'pore till end of december.Happy to met u,thks :cool:

Bip916, your shots are excellent. Taking pictures of bikes is exactly why I am picking up photography again. Seems like friends here like michaelnct and yourself is seriously into taking bike pictures.

BTW, do you folks ride. Have you ever taken pictures of bikes in a studio before? Really need some advise.:sweat:

Tom K said:
Bip916, your shots are excellent. Taking pictures of bikes is exactly why I am picking up photography again. Seems like friends here like michaelnct and yourself is seriously into taking bike pictures.

BTW, do you folks ride. Have you ever taken pictures of bikes in a studio before? Really need some advise.:sweat:

(do you folks ride?).Yes,bip916 own n ride Ducati 916..

michaelnct said:
Just to share:

65LorisCapirossi1.jpg

3MaxBiaggi1.jpg

bip916, i think we were at the same angle that time!

Hey! May i know what kind of setting and lenses you use to take such wonderful photo?:bsmilie:

Tom K said:

Sorry for the late reply been very busy the last 4 days....thanks for your comment. Maybe this year (hopefully) someone will organise Sepang MOTOGP photography trip.

ComB said:

Hi Comb, long time never hear from u? how's Taiwan? U know I'd retired from riding bike since 2001 after selling my Ducati bip916 but u'r still riding your Ducati Monster rite. Maybe if there's a opportunity to buy another bike we can go riding like the old gd days ;p

The Oracle said:
Hey! May i know what kind of setting and lenses you use to take such wonderful photo?:bsmilie:

Hi Oracle,
I don't know what michaelnct camera setting he use for his pics but for I used the Continuous Servo AF with Dynamic Area AF(closest subject priority) and continuous shot, 1/250 sec. shutter speed - using shutter priority with my 70~200mm VR lens with Kenko Pro 2.0x & sometimes 1.4x telecon.

Cheers

ComB said:

Hi, I own and ride an Monster S4. Maybe we can ride and shoot and the same time. Go on an adventure or something.

One thing's for sure, got to learn how to shoot like the more experienced bros and sis here.

Yipee! More bikers with similar hobbies. Maybe we can get together and learn from our more experience friends here on how to take the best pictures of our bikes. :cool:
Yipee! More bikers.​

The Oracle said:

Thanks for your comments, i was using E-300 with simple tele lense 40-150mm, speed priority setting at 1/160 with F8-F9. Actually these 2 were not my favorite.

Lmodel said:
I ride a Yammie R6.
hahah YUMMY! R6!

woah.. all big bikes.. :( i'm only on a Hurricane. Don't bully me k?
:embrass:

Ahhh now we have
- 2 Ducati Monsters (Tom K & Comb)
- 1 Yamaha R6 (L Model)
- 1 Honda Hurricane (yanyewkay)

anymore.........

bip916,

Maybe it is time to pick up a bike again and have some fun. I, too, have stop riding for many years before I started riding again only about 2 years ago. Now, I have 3 bikes and just can't find enough time to ride. When I don't get a chance to ride, I just admire them over a cup of tea and some kacang...

Can't wait to learn from you and others here on the finer skills of taking great shots whether it is still or motion.

Tom K said:
bip916,

Maybe it is time to pick up a bike again and have some fun. I, too, have stop riding for many years before I started riding again only about 2 years ago. Now, I have 3 bikes and just can't find enough time to ride. When I don't get a chance to ride, I just admire them over a cup of tea and some kacang...

Can't wait to learn from you and others here on the finer skills of taking great shots whether it is still or motion.

Yes Tom.....I want to but wifey keep reminding me that I'm not young any more and with 3 kids to look after..:cry:
I can't stop thinking the FEEL of riding a DUCATI 90° Vee Twin, totally different from riding any other bike. You should know rite.
I really missed my 916:cry: (plate# F97P)

michaelnct said:
Thanks for your comments, i was using E-300 with simple tele lense 40-150mm, speed priority setting at 1/160 with F8-F9. Actually these 2 were not my favorite.

wow! where did you stand? 150mm can take so close up?:bsmilie:

The Oracle said:
wow! where did you stand? 150mm can take so close up?:bsmilie:

i was at grand stand, right in front the "u turn", actually my focal length only 75mm (150mm@35mm) only. few photobugs were there, i think at least 20 there. where were you ah??? nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.