Sentosa Thread XVI (16th season liaos! Let's countdown to 1st Anniversary of STG.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNIGHT ONG said:
Wah ... you so busy that Nerissa got to orgainise shoot on he own ba ... :bsmilie: ;)

wah... G*** so BZ that models have to queue and wait for him to be free:bigeyes:

1. ashleyy (great.. u lending me yr cam and lens rite? =p)
2. hazekang (can i go? )
3. alechim (I should be back from oversea official trip by then)
4. arcanic (shouldn be a problem ba)
6. scud
7. Acidbyte (They say they coming...)
8. Furball (chop for them first...)
9. Myself
10. My wifey

hazekang, arcanic...can PM me your contact num? thanks

nikonsiao said:
yeah loh...what to do?? Work more important mah...:bsmilie:
Dun suan me hor... maybe you would like to organise a shoot for her??

Nope .. not me ... can tells from my experience I am not a suitable organiser for her ... :sticktong :bsmilie: ;)

~Arcanic~ said:
I tot someone already volunteering to organize the shoot for nerissa?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1414457&postcount=30

Morning all~ wow.. new season liaoz ah... haha...

Later going to bishan with my aunt.. cya all evening time..

I'll pm the shooters before I leave. :)
Wah go Bishan bo jio me, how can?

Sian... 22/7 and I still haven't get my Jun Pay.

CYRN said:
wah... G*** so BZ that models have to queue and wait for him to be free:bigeyes:

dun suan me hor... really busy with work. just got big arrow to do something. I better do it good so i can expect big bonus to buy D2*.......

Happy birthday to your granny....

espn said:

your company got too many peanuts to distribute huh? NKF sized.:sweat:

espn said:
Wah go Bishan bo jio me, how can?

u also work at bishan ma? :bsmilie:

i tot you live there only.. lolx

CYRN said:
your company got too many peanuts to distribute huh? NKF sized.:sweat:
Yeah, that's kinda true. :rolleyes: Every month since last Sept they delay pay... that time up to 2 mths.. then 1 mth, then now 3 weeks... this week 3rd week liao still haven't get my credit bill the cheque still sitting on my table haven't go out.

I don't want to borrow $$ from my sis first... sigh. :(

nikonsiao said:
dun suan me hor... really busy with work. just got big arrow to do something. I better do it good so i can expect big bonus to buy D2*.......

Happy birthday to your granny....

hahaha... thanks.

D2X?:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Then there will be a longer model queue:devil:

:bsmilie:

OK lah... better handle the BIG arrow well... should STG impose upon u the same restriction as you dear Kenny... where's MATA?:think:

espn said:
Yeah, that's kinda true. :rolleyes: Every month since last Sept they delay pay... that time up to 2 mths.. then 1 mth, then now 3 weeks... this week 3rd week liao still haven't get my credit bill the cheque still sitting on my table haven't go out.

I don't want to borrow $$ from my sis first... sigh. :(

time to intro you company a new accounting/salary system.... mabbe boss happy and u get a BIG bonus;p

CYRN said:
hahaha... thanks.

D2X? Then there will be a longer model queue:devil:

OK lah... better handle the BIG arrow well... should STG impose upon u the same restriction as you dear Kenny... where's MATA?

I not young boy like Kenny.... i know when to log in and out... :bsmilie:
D2X??? shh.... dun tell ESPN aka Nikonking... he already bought his 3rd set....:bsmilie: he gaffers them and calls them coolpix 4600....

CYRN said:
time to intro you company a new accounting/salary system.... mabbe boss happy and u get a BIG bonus;p
Pls LOR... they don't even have $ to pay us on time, what's less get new accounting system :rolleyes:

Good Morning... i am in... :bsmilie: time checked... 1022hrs.. haha.. just reached office

nikonsiao said:
I not young boy like Kenny.... i know when to log in and out... :bsmilie:
D2X??? shh.... dun tell ESPN aka Nikonking... he already bought his 3rd set....:bsmilie: he gaffers them and calls them coolpix 4600....

shhhh... u know I know can liao... now u let the cats out of the bag.... no wonder his 4600 better.;)

espn said:
Pls LOR... they don't even have $ to pay us on time, what's less get new accounting system :rolleyes:

the idea is to Psycho your boss to do this and still praise you for good solution mah.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.