King tao leh..never reply my pm

alechim said:
still pg 1?

King tao leh..never reply my pm

Nope.. you're in page 2 liao

AJ23 said:
Why CS's DNS always up and down like a rolly coaster. :rolleyes:
Hehe...

Just found one of CS's model working in my company... a pretty hot one too... :bsmilie:

acidbyte said:
you can "work on her" everyday lor, no need to go gym liaos.
Trying.. I'm trying... she's got nice legs... :bsmilie:

acidbyte said:
kings have legs fetish. Quick UT!! Show him your LEGS!!!
Who King? Why got fetish for legs? :dunno:

espn said:
Hehe...

Just found one of CS's model working in my company... a pretty hot one too... :bsmilie:

NPNT :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
You knows wat to do hor .. ;)

Let shoot CL ... :lovegrin:
Haven't got time to talk to her yet... lemme find an opportunity, got a feeling she knows who I am, everytime I past her last time she would give me a sort of stare.

Today just happened to remember who she is... :lovegrin: I also confirmed it's her through my other colleagues liao her name and schooling status confirmed.

I'm also told the guys in the technical department are hot on her heels. :bsmilie:

espn said:
Haven't got time to talk to her yet... lemme find an opportunity, got a feeling she knows who I am, everytime I past her last time she would give me a sort of stare.

Got feeling bo since she "STARE" at you ??? :rolleyes:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Got feeling bo since she "STARE" at you ??? :rolleyes:
What feeling? I prefer to stare at her... tomorrow I wear smarter a bit then talk to her... today sleeves already rolled up, hair messy and shoes got 1 hole, cannot... :bsmilie:

king looks messy can still sian gals lah.. no problem one..

Will03 said:
king looks messy can still sian gals lah.. no problem one..
But I not PRO leh... my office here got a few people their photos is tomshen take one... :cry: none of them know PRO leh.

Tomorrow onwards I advertise for Will03 liao, will scribble "For free S*X call Will03 @ *censored*" in the toilet walls :thumbsup:

espn said:
But I not PRO leh... my office here got a few people their photos is tomshen take one... :cry: none of them know PRO leh.

Tomorrow onwards I advertise for Will03 liao, will scribble "For free S*X call Will03 @ *censored*" in the toilet walls :thumbsup:

then he will have all the wrong ppl calling.:bsmilie:

Errz said:
then he will have all the wrong ppl calling.:bsmilie:
Ooops.. supposed to scribble

"For wedding photography call will03 @ *censored*" .. pai seh.. :embrass:

Think got a few couples can recommend, who wants? :D

espn said:

u c.. my skills sucks.. tats y u onli scribble on toilet walls.. not fit even to b advertised outside... wat do to...

me not espn the pro aka king mah.. .:(

Status
Not open for further replies.