Sentosa Thread XI (Use wat? "A" for "Awesome","S" for Sweet,"P" for "Plo-fessional"?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drudkh said:
esp, when you go to those shoots with many other photographers, there's no time for you to fine tune every single details. then even if you try to correct the model's posture or whatever, then the inconsiderate photographers start to snipe and even snatch the position that you want. :rolleyes:
thats the thing about group shoot...but eve with the same position and angle of a photograph, you can differentiate the better photographer...

alechim said:
thats the thing about group shoot...but eve with the same position and angle of a photograph, you can differentiate the better photographer...

Ya loh.. I'm sure mine pales in comparison to G***'s shots on last Sunday's shoot.... :cry:

5 mins break, come in here to see what you guys are up to...
au.gif

AB working late again eh? .. up to my neck with work :rolleyes:

Ashleyy said:
Ya loh.. I'm sure mine pales in comparison to G***'s shots on last Sunday's shoot.... :cry:

guo ran si g*** wor... :rolleyes: :sticktong

Ashleyy said:
:thumbsup: you even dare to compare with g***'s photos! :nono: you dunno how to write this chinese character 死 is it? :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
:thumbsup: you even dare to compare with g***'s photos! :nono: you dunno how to write this chinese character 死 is it? :bsmilie:
G***'s images aren't meant for comparing one. You're supposed to bow to it.

Drudkh said:

Ooops.. sorry.. Die lah!! how??

Sorry G***.. me bowing to u.... :bigeyes:

Ashleyy said:
Ooops.. sorry.. Die lah!! how??

Sorry G***.. me bowing to u.... :bigeyes:
i think u should buy a mask and wear it when you see him. :sweatsm:

Me too, except I taking train. Miss the days where I work at Dobby Ghuat/Tanjong Pagar, sigh, so near.

Wah 44 more post to 2K and no one chionging..

anyway... Sentosa Islander members JIC you missed the news...

Date : 11 Jun, 27 Aug, 29 Oct, 10 Dec and 6 Mar 2006
Time : 6.30pm - 10pm
Venue: : Cool Deck, Siloso Beach
Admission : Free

Calling all aficionados of Middle East culture! 'Arabian Nite' will take place at
Cool Deck, Siloso Beach on Saturday 11 June 2005 , featuring the unique ethnic dance, entertainment and cuisine in a beach setting amid balmy sea breezes.

The alfresco sit-down area will be aptly decorated with cozy coffee tables, woven Turkish kilims and decorative pillows strewn around comfortable rugs of wonderfully rich colours and motifs. Belly Dancers will be performing on stage, but for those who are keen to engage in this sensual dance, Belly Dance teachers will also provide free instructions throughout the night.

Calling all lady Islanders! Join our special one-night only workshop on 11 June from 6.30pm and learn the ropes of belly dancing for free! Limited places are available so be the first 40 Islanders to email* us at islander@sentosa.com.sg!

P/S: Have fun dressing to the theme! Come in your Arabian Princess outfits, bikini tops, fancy hip scarves and dance the night away under the stars!

;p ;p

No lah, you are not even supposed to see his shadow, let alone his face. Just like the old Siamese kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.